Hi all!

Options
tlee278
tlee278 Posts: 35 Member
I'm technically challenged, so it takes me awhile to figure this stuff out!!

How is everyone doing on your goals? For me, I kinda had a "downer day" yesterday, but today is a new day!!

Remember-it wasn't the hare that won the race, but the turtle! Small steps=big returns!

Replies

• saraichka
    saraichka Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am technically challenged. However, I'm looking for a group to help motivate me to keep on track. I had a baby in March, and am trying to lose the 60-70 pounds I gained while pregnant (i wouldn't let them tell me my weight at my last doctor's appointment). Since 5 weeks postpartum I've lost 13 pounds. I'm losing steadily, but very slowly. I'm looking for a group to check in with to help me along. Hoping this may be the group (the title sounded promising!).
  • wejn
    wejn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I just joined your group! I need accountability and discipline!!! I am four months postpartum with my fifth child. I've pretty much lost all the weight with each child but it is I guess always the same... making good decisions and self-control. I would love to lose 20 pounds and get back to where I was however I also want to enjoy life and my kiddos without being super strict about everything! Thanks for let me join the journey with you!