Consultation Today

Options
SnackHips
SnackHips Posts: 90 Member
Hello, having my consultation today and probably surgery in another week or two. Any advice on questions? I am also looking for friends. Getting the sleeve. I know the beginning is just water and broth etc. But after that I want to track everything I do. I've tried this stuff before but I get too ravenous when I start losing weight. Hoping the surgery keeps me in line long enough to lose weight and create habits.

Replies

• JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Are you just starting the process or in the final stages? 1-2 weeks from now seems awfully quick to go from consultation to OR. There is A LOT to learn about this process and the life habits you'll hopefully keep for decades to come.
  • SnackHips
    SnackHips Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    Are you just starting the process or in the final stages? 1-2 weeks from now seems awfully quick to go from consultation to OR. There is A LOT to learn about this process and the life habits you'll hopefully keep for decades to come.

I have done my own research for a year off and on. I'm paying cash so I only have to wait a week after consultation.