June 26 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    lwbwf2py0xhu.gif
    It's great to see excitement as we begin the last lap of June. The UAC is a self-accountability program. It helps if you share if you believe that you will be in the Winner's Circle this month.
    For example:
    @fightingthetideofaging, Bill, looks like he will continue to the Winner's Circle
    @phoebelayla and @Simonschange seem on course too...What about you? Raise your hand, please!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I am in the circle had a great day yesterday at the craft show. I stopped in at mom and dad s on the way home.

Today is going to be a really long day. I stuck on one of those Dr. Appts on today 7pm what was I thinking. Oh well let's just get it done..
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I also am hoping to make it to the winner's circle this month. I have a tough next couple of days as I'm away with work and Wednesday is also my husband's birthday but I have 2 pass days left if I need them.

Coldest morning cycling yet at -3 Celsius but lovely clear skies with new moon so stars were quite visible on the unlit portions of road. 40 minute walk at lunchtime too and was still quite chilly then even though the sun was shining brightly. So 2 lots of stargazing (way home too) and sunshine today, exercise outside is the best :)

Calories and tracking were also good.

My weight this morning was only 0.2kg above my goal range so I may yet make goal this month however it's as likely that it will bounce slightly and then remain about the same for a couple of weeks. Here's hoping there's good news to report over the next few days.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    June 26
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 7km in 60 minutes (Hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

@aeshippers. Hopefully you will make goal this month. Would make a wonderful end to the month.

Barring disaster, I should make circle this month.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Had a great trail run over ten miles yesterday. Figured I would be sitting a lot today in planes, so I went long. I will get some exercise in though. I am gonna do this!

Very exciting @aeshippers!

Have a great week @everyone.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Lots of official winners and some losing winners like me who try try and try again. Well done everyone!
    Yes x 3 here.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    B) I am still in the race for the winners circle but I do have to take a Pass day today as I am not doing any type of exercise. Yesterday had some bleeding so will be taking it VERY easy today.........My goal is to still stay within calories and track though..........Hopefully I will be able to resume tomorrow when I see my doctor. Twenty minutes is nothing but just want to be careful!

@am_change you are doing great, each day like today that you can say yes x3 is a victory! :)
    @phoebelayla Remember if YOU believe you can do it.....YOU CAN! <3
    @craigo3154 WOW your times are getting GREAT! 7K in 60 minutes with hills is awesome! I would bet on you being in the celebration as well! ;)
    @2020pinktogo You are always part of our circle........hoping you are taking some ME time! ;)
    @aeshippers congratulations on all the accomplishments you have made and soooooooo close to that goal! You go girl :p

Hope everyone has a GREAT day.........will be back with my positive results this evening. B)

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @pribud be careful hopefully it's nothing serious.

I was on lunch filling in my sheets and my boss goes R U on lunch? I said Yes she goes we don't do work off the clock go rest. LOL my filling in sheets is restful as I finished I went down stairs and got on the elliptical. I think she forgets I exercise on lunch. Till tomorrow
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,261 Member
    Options
    @am_change we will get there next month :D

@pribud take care of your self, some times rest is exactly what the doctors ordered :)

even thou i am out of the circle I am going to finish strong :)

3 yesses for me exercise came in the form of gutting out my daughters VERY MESSY ROOM it ... 6 hours later and 5 black backs thrown out so far and I'm only half done. ugg! honestly how can a 16 year old cause so much mess!!

well done to everyone still in the running and well done to everyone not in the running we are still winners :)
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes Had a 123 minute walk today was nice before the wind came.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Weekly Mile Goal - ( 16.2/ ∞ ) Brothers birthday is tomorrow hopefully I'll have time for a walk before preperations.

This is my most active month so far. last month my average distance was 3.7 Miles,This month its 6.78 Miles that's certainly an amazing difference, I'm hoping for even greater next month, But weather is calling for thunderstorms 30th/4th Q_Q I imagine my walking trails will be muddy so may have to do some inside cardio

Cheers and hope everyone has had a great day so far.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...45 minute Cardio Drumming class, followed by a 75 minute Vinyasa Flow yoga class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes for today although I took it very easy and only did the 20 minutes of stretching. I started my day in the ER with a massive headache and left side face numbness which thankfully was not a stroke but just another fun side effect of auto immune disorder.

I am going to get through this week with my last two passes intact and make it to the winners circle.

@pribud hope you are feeling better.

Have a good evening everyone.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    It was a fun day of work for me. I am stretching myself to learn much more about retirement-income-planning. I'm a tax and estate planning attorney. We tend to focus on death and disability. A year ago, I decided to expand my viewpoint to help my clients as they try to make wise decisions about their life in retirement. I am one of them, so I am highly motivated to learn and teach 'best practices.' Today was a fun day of counseling a 70 year old widow who is a retired school principal. She is one of our estate planning clients.
    My UAC report:
    Calories: under by a ok margin
    Tracking: this is my strong point. Ok
    Exercise: I'm still sore from last Saturday, so easy day walking= ok
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am not in the winner's circle again this month but happy with my perseverance and results. Today I tracked, stayed within calorie limit and played 1 1/2 hours of pickle ball.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    No, yes, yes
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Exercise, yes ran 6 miles
    Calories, yes
    Tracking, yes
    I've used my three pass days but am holding strong and am hoping to make it into the winners circle.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I agree with what was said above. Sticking with it even if you have used up your pass days is a form of winning for sure.

Yes x 3 even with traveling today. Got in a 5 mile run after we got here. Ran with my son along Lake Michigan right at sunset. It was beautiful. Food much better than worried it could be so I am relieved and happy. Planning paid off.

Take care of yourselves @gus130, @pribud and @debodem1962. Wishing you each good health.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,261 Member
    Options
    amazing @SimonsChange Id ditto that for me as well, although I'm not sure of the averages I know I have moved much more this month than last .. I was out nearly every day this month (and walked some of my longest distances
    and only about 10 days last month with short walks :)

Just about to go out on a rainy walk with my mum .. I will make sure it is as least 20 mins. As I doubt I will get my husband into the rain later ... I'm working on it lol

come on all you winners .. 4 days left you can do this!!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    The circle is in my sights!

Exercise? Yes; 45 minutes of walking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3