Keto meal plan

Options

Replies

• 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Thank you. In week#2 of a kto plan and my mind seems blank about creativity for keot meals. I'm coming from a high potein/moderate carb/low fat regimen....
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Ah. I'm LCHF - Low carb, high fat, medium protein. Protein can increase glucose which in turns increases insulin your body produces, which keeps you hungry and keeps you burning sugar instead of fat. Welcome!!
  • Fit2B135
    Fit2B135 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That plan has financial obligation
  • Fit2B135
    Fit2B135 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    gwenmf wrote: »

Do you know of any free plans or blogs, etc.
  • fit2benu
    fit2benu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Healthful Pursuits has a 7-day free sample meal plan. Keep in mind that she does sale meal plans but offers a sample, just click the button Savor Your Free Sample Meal Plan button mid-way on the page.
    307114882 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Etekcity Nutrition Food Scale can give you what you want here.
    As a college student, I am not the best at eating healthy. I try my best but sometimes it can be difficult. With this, I can easily track my food intake and nutrition throughout the day. I can try to better my food intake with this and I can analyze and keep track of my sugar, fat, protein, and calories. This scale also comes with a phone app, where you can access your diary and analyze your nutrition. I can go to the store and change my pantry items as a result of my needed nutrition. It is very easy to analyze your nutrition. For example, if you were trying to add your cereal to your nutrition diary, it is extremely simple. Put the bowl on the scale, press tare, put the cereal in, enter in the cereal type on the phone, pour in the milk, enter the milk type on the phone, and you are done. It does have a process, but it does make being healthy somewhat easier.
    uo3empjiisex.png