For anyone who needs to exercise, but doesn't want to leave the house.

Options
hmikkola92
hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
I highly recommend these walking videos on YouTube. I have a baby and it's either extremely hot, or raining outside. I have dropped a lot of weight since starting these.

https://youtu.be/njeZ29umqVE

Replies

• RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    For anyone extremely out of shape who wants to, at least, begin working out at home I also recommend Dr. Sears PACE EXPRESS program. There are a lot of good home workout exercises available.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Love Leslie but boy doesn't she talk alot??!! I often walk along with her in the winter to get steps!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Love Leslie but boy doesn't she talk alot??!! I often walk along with her in the winter to get steps!

Truth. I turn the volume off and just follow along.
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »

Haha she talks so much... In the one video she says "8 more" and it ends up being like 16 because she's talking :D
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I like her videos for a quick cardio session.
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    If you want a full-body workout but don't have room for the typical home exercise equipment, take a look at rowing machines. I have one made by Bodycraft that tips up on end and rolls neatly into a corner of our bedroom, completely out of the way when not in use. And, trust me, it is a workout tip to toe, including core muscles. The price on the manufacturer's Web site is $999; a local dealer sold me mine for $866, already assembled.

https://www.bodycraft.com/vr200-pro-rowing-machine.html