The scale went up!

Options
CraftHer
CraftHer Posts: 30 Member
I knew it would happen from time to time, but it was a lot. I took a deep breath and decided to weigh again. When I stepped off the scale, I notice my sweet puppy had her foot on the corner! That little rascal! When I got back on, I was down almost 2 pounds for the week. She is the mischievous one of our 2 dogs. We have 2 labs. Mocha is a chocolate lab and he's almost 4. Latte is a yellow (white chocolate) lab and she's almost a year old.

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Lol! Good for you!!
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Haha! Thanks for the smile, that's great!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Whew! :)
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Pesky pup!!
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    lol...cute :D
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    CraftHer wrote: »
    I knew it would happen from time to time, but it was a lot. I took a deep breath and decided to weigh again. When I stepped off the scale, I notice my sweet puppy had her foot on the corner! That little rascal! When I got back on, I was down almost 2 pounds for the week. She is the mischievous one of our 2 dogs. We have 2 labs. Mocha is a chocolate lab and he's almost 4. Latte is a yellow (white chocolate) lab and she's almost a year old.

LOL! I love dogs!!!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My husband did that to me once....Needless to say I didn't find it as cute...lol
  • yeswehave8
    yeswehave8 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My Siamese sometimes likes to join me on mine in the mornings! :wink:
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Ha! I'm going to have to check if my 120 pound Great Pyrenees is sneaking a mega-paw on the scale now and again, lol.
  • Alaplum
    Alaplum Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awwww puppy wanted to be just like you. :) Congrats on being down.