Need some LCHF Friends!

Options
ribbod
ribbod Posts: 24 Member
Hi There- Im looking for some LCHF/Keto Friends for support and meal ideas and those willing to share their diary. I can share my diary, as well, if you want to compare, but I'm all over the place and looking for accountability.

Thanks- Becky

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Keto lifer here. Open Diary. Knock yourself out snooping to your heart's content. :)
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends if you want to friend me, if there's a meal in there you want a recipe for just let me know :smile:
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to browse my diary. (it's not super exciting...lol) ;)
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to browse my diary. (it's not super exciting...lol) ;)

Ditto! And to be honest, I haven't been keeping it up lately, because I'm kind of at my target weight and am maintaining, rather than losing... and having done this since March, I'm kinda in the groove and confident of my intake.....
  • Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becky!

Add me if you like. My diary is public, feel free to browse. It does get a bit repetative at times.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I love having active friends who support and encourage each other. Feel free to add me. I'll do my best to post positive updates and encourage and support you.
  • BeginAgain1229
    BeginAgain1229 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some other LCHF friends, I have PCOS and I find this diet really helps my symptoms. I would love to help one another keep motivated.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    @lowjax75 your comparison pics in your profile are pretty amazing. Thumbs up.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi! I could definitely use some more LCHF friends!! I will add you!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Thank you @kpk54 . I really appreciate that! It's easy to get derailed and frustrated when going through a rough patch, but sometimes we need to stop and look at how far we have come.
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My food diary is viewable to friends! I'd love to meet new MFP LCHF friends
  • melluc2
    melluc2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me and anybody else who wants to add me! Tonight, I'll try to remember to open up my diary (if it's closed)....I forget :)
  • VegGalD6
    VegGalD6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same here! I definitely could use some active LCHF buddies :) My diary is open to friends. I'm pescatarian at the moment so you won't see a lot of meat. Rethinking that though... haha!
  • Chillycatmum
    Chillycatmum Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Happy to add anyone - my diary is open but just to let you know I am zero carb so all you will find on my diary is meat, dairy and eggs
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    VegGalD6 wrote: »
    Same here! I definitely could use some active LCHF buddies :) My diary is open to friends. I'm pescatarian at the moment so you won't see a lot of meat. Rethinking that though... haha!

I would love more friends too! My diary is open to friends. :)
  • ruege
    ruege Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love the help, guidance and support of any willing to help a newbie out! Current plan of low cal diet not cutting it. Just started reading the new Atkins book last night and am on a mission!!!
    Any new friends would be greatly appreciated
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto with IF. I am also doing HIIT. I have 56lbs to go. If this sounds compatible to your journey--add me.
  • zimmerem
    zimmerem Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for more keto friends with open diaries. I keep my diary open and log most days with the exception of my night shifts because one day runs into another. Lol. I cook a lot of different recipes so feel free to inquire if you find something interesting :)
  • lwhayes820
    lwhayes820 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm on the keto - IF journey. I've been dabbling about a month, working to find my groove. I work best with automatic meals for breakfast and lunch and try variety for dinners. IF is cool because I find that I really don't need to eat as much as I used to.

I welcome friends on a similar journey an my diary is open to friends. I used to log very consistently and am getting back to it to keep up with macros!
  • wendyn76
    wendyn76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh me too!!! My diary is open to friends and will accept new ones!! I just started keto in earnest last Monday and have done really well with it.. well at least I think I have.. lol