Snack Suggestions - What have you found as a good option?

Options
BWA468
BWA468 Posts: 101 Member
Hi all, I found at Countdown lastnight Fibre One snacks that are only 90 calories. They have Chocolate Brownie and Lemon Drizzle flavours and they are amazingly yummy! I haven't tried the Lemon Drizzle yet but the Chocolate Brownie really tastes like a brownie and its quite filling as well so perfect if you are craving something naughty. A box of 5 is only $3 at the moment (muesli bar isle). Post below if you have found something naughty but healthy :)

Replies

• Ruby_66
    Ruby_66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My favourite after dinner snack is a Bulla Fruit N Frozen Yoghurt Mini ice block which is only 42 calories. Also from Countdown they are $6 for a box of 14.
  • MaryLeuelu
    MaryLeuelu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!!! BWA468 I am so going to stay away from those Lemon Drizzles LOL I brought some tried one then proceed to eat the whole lot. Not Good.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Cruskits with a topping are my saviours.... depending on how many calories I have, I might have them with hummus and a slice of deli ham, or avocado, or cottage cheese, or a spread of lite cream cheese.....
    Love them!
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love the Fibre One Brownie too... a chocolatey, chewy treat!
  • BWA468
    BWA468 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I prefer the lemon drizzle ones now but only buy them on special. I also like buying the Watties Tortellini for lunch (comes in a foil packet). Only 300 calories and its filling. I am a total convenice eater. Need to look at changing that lol
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    They sound yum! I have been snacking on cruskits because i dont seem to get sick of them and they are low calories. A choc treat sounds divine though