Fitbit users

Options
Does anyone integrate Fitbit with MFP? I would love to create a group for the weekly Fitbit challenges for some friendly competition and motivation.

Replies

• RobinRenee5483
    RobinRenee5483 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Does anyone integrate Fitbit with MFP? I would love to create a group for the weekly Fitbit challenges for some friendly competition and motivation.

Believe it or not - I HAVE a Fitbit that I need to get in the habit of wearing again. I'll make that my goal this week: to get it charged, figure out my login information again (it's been over a year!) and start wearing it again. If you start a group, please let me know!
  • krystaltolliver
    krystaltolliver Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a fitbit weekly challenge! You can use the fitbit app and add me at krystaltolliver@gmail.com

• arlenejoneswilson
    arlenejoneswilson Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would also like to get in on this! Got mine for Christmas and am enjoying it immensely!
  • FitCurves1818
    FitCurves1818 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit. sharonda_harston@yahoo.com feel free to add me!
  • MsShelfay
    MsShelfay Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Charger 2. I use mines with MFP add me msshelfay@gmail.com or www.fitbit.com/user/3PLTWJ
  • Ms172u
    Ms172u Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I do and I'd love to join some challenges to keep me moving and motivated. My email address for my fitbit is ms172u@gmail.com.
  • karen_mcp
    karen_mcp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'd join challenges and also open to Fitbit friends requests
  • jay1610
    jay1610 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :smile:
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Im in.
  • racheltyson
    racheltyson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! rachelatyson@icloud.com
  • krissmisskross
    krissmisskross Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So I'm JUST seeing all of these replies. I'm adding everyone on Fitbit who left their emails. If you'd like to join us, just reply with either your email address that's linked to Fitbit or your Fitbit profile link. I'm looking forward to doing some challenges with you ladies!
  • Goddess3814
    Goddess3814 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! Cbevelle12@gmail.com
  • yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Getting a new FB soon - I wore the other one out I guess.... please add me sandj747@comcast.net.. love to do challenges....
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have a flex and a flex 2 and love the daylights out of mine. Add me too Neat045@yahoo.com or www.fitbit.com/user/37HWN5.
  • francisadanza
    francisadanza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could not figure out how to integrate Fitbit with MFP, but in the process of searching I stumbled upon this app called; trovey: https://www.trovey.co/ - Its kinda cool, it allows me to aggregate data from all of my fitness, wellness and medical apps.
  • alovelybreeze
    alovelybreeze Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maiasgreen@gmail.com
  • tracyj1247
    tracyj1247 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am new to community and need to lose 30 more pounds. I have a fitbit add me tracyjmoore@bellsouth.net
  • ladycapricorn
    ladycapricorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Charge 2
    Add me: lasaun06@gmail.com
  • amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in add me amr32r@gmail.com for fitbit.
  • leolyfestyle
    leolyfestyle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too plz.. mzjones814@yahoo.com