July 3 Sign In

Options

Replies

• MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    3 yeses for July 3rd.

Took hubby and the baby to the city zoo for three fun-filled hours of leisurely walking and enjoyment. It's nice that whether you walk fast or slow, given enough time at it the calorie burn racks up...which definitely helps ensure the calorie intake goal stays within range. ;)

It's another birthday for the U.S. tomorrow so everybody stateside be safe and have fun. Love to you all no matter where you live in this great big world! Keep up the great work hot shots!

How do you eat an elephant?...one bite at a time.
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    July 3rd
    Exercise: 30 min of power yoga and 38 min of walking the dog
    Calories: Stayed under target
    Tracked: Everything tracked
    Doing reallly well so far. Honestly thinking about what I'm going to eat and what kind of exercise am I doing to generate extra calories and NOT use them all. Today I earned exercise calories but I stayed under my original set calorie goal.
    30 day yoga challenge: 3 days done.
    Also following a FODMAP diet for a month. So far so good.
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oh and I found this challenge under the "challenges" board. It should be an official MFP challenge though.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes ,yes. Some closet cleaning. I searched groups for the USC.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    July 3 (Monday)
    Exercised?: Yes (Stationary Bike & Weights)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • harringtonen
    harringtonen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 2 very slow 10 minute walks to the coffee shop and an 8 minute run for a half mile. It's my first time getting back to running and I didn't injure myself! Some arm work
    Calories: Within budget with the extra calories. I wasn't sure I'd make it since we went to a trivia meetup tonight and that involves food. I actually enjoyed my salad and I got to have a beer!
    Tracked: yes with some guess work

I'm so happy for this group for holding me accountable. It makes me so much less likely to go just a few calories over and call it a day.
  • RobertKilmer
    RobertKilmer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    July 3
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked for about 4 hours and swam for about an hour.
    Calories?: Yes. Under goal by 4.
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Thanks for being the INTJ that you are and getting 'my' job done. We ENTP as so busy picking daisies that we often drop the ball. My Mom once said, "If you do something for someone once, it's a favor. If you do it twice, it's your job." Based on your demonstrations of helpfulness to the whole team...I dub you Sir Craig and our official co-leader!!
    I'll split my MFP salary with you 60/40...you get the 60!!
    Ricky Lee
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    July 3

Exercise at least 20 minutes? Yes! (walking)
    Calories? Yes!
    Track: Yes! Even my sugar free mints! :)

Because of this group, I managed to avoid the goodies at work AND the ice cream my husband had!

@120maggie: I'm so glad your hubby is doing well and proud of you for avoiding the pitfalls of stress eating! <3