New and ready to eat clean (again)

Options
KelciAnne
KelciAnne Posts: 2 Member
Hi! I have buckled down and decided that after a year and a half of letting all of my hard work go to waste that I need to get back on top of things. My eating habits for the past 18 months have been horrible. There was a time when eating food that was bad for me would upset my stomach - well now my body doesn't react and is use to those bad foods.

I am looking forward to fueling my body with the right stuff! If anyone has any helpful tips for someone ready to break those nasty habits and cravings please feel free to enlighten me. I am considering going veggie. I was vegetarian for a bout a year once to assist in stopping my fast food tendencies and it worked - then I slowly worked lean meats back into my daily routine. Do not hesitate to send me a friend request either, my diary is available to friends and I am currently working on determining proper daily portions and macros (still perfecting that). Excited to be eating clean again and having more energy.

Cheers!

Replies

• grandmachris8870
    grandmachris8870 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of vegetarian non processed foods. The jury seems to be out on if Quorn is counted as processed but I prefer to believe it is not. I eat white meat , eggs and fish or quorn. jI keep my carbs and fat as low as possible as LCHF caused me a lot of medical problems although I did lose a lot of weight. Health is more important to me than my waist line but I hope to rectify both now.