Just started!

CarolynInDC
CarolynInDC Posts: 45 Member
I started using the app this week, and so far am enjoying the workouts (90 day transformation). I'm especially happy that it will adjust workouts depending on access to equipment. I'm going to be spending six weeks in a hotel this summer, and will be relying on this app for my morning workouts (love gyms, just not 20 minutes after I wake up). I do wish I could add my own workouts to the calendar, since I do more than just the JM workouts, but it's not a deal breaker.

Replies

• jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    I'm starting week 2 of transform 90. So far so good.
  • CarolynInDC
    I upped the intensity to advanced on the Transformation 90, and it had me start at day 1 again. I know I could just skip ahead, but I figured it's not hurting me to do a full reset, especially since I got a bit sick earlier this week and missed a few workouts. Was sweating noticeably harder, so I'm happy with that.
  • Selinakyle76
    Selinakyle76 Posts: 4 Member
    I've been using the App consistently for about a week and I am definitely getting better at keeping up with her! I'm only on beginner however. I'm doing 'banging bikini body' - I feel a bit embarrassed just writing that haha.
  • CarolynInDC
    Haha, no worries... that's one I was considering after Transformation 90! Will have to see where I am in 90 days, but the next program will either be Banging Bikini Body or Slim 60.
  • Tokuni_Stone
    Tokuni_Stone Posts: 6 Member
    So as I said I've just joined the app. I have a workout plan of exercising an hour for five days a week. So I have tried the 90day transformation, which I really enjoyed, but after each day I keep getting reset to day one (perhaps because I am still on the trial). I have also tried her ten minute workouts and twenty minute workouts and have found them to be awesome! They really kick my butt.
    I am doing the Shred and walking/running on top of the workouts on the app. Anything to really just fill the rest of my hour after the first two workouts are done!!

• Selinakyle76
    Selinakyle76 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi does anyone know what Jillian means when she says an exercise is "on deck"? It seems the same as 'standing' but am I missing something? I'm now 16 days into BBB, it's tough! How's everyone else doing?
  • kamesse
    kamesse Posts: 3 Member
    Hi does anyone know what Jillian means when she says an exercise is "on deck"? It seems the same as 'standing' but am I missing something? I'm now 16 days into BBB, it's tough! How's everyone else doing?

Hmmm...Usually, "on deck" means next in line...So, maybe she is referring the next exercise in the app's lineup along the side?
  • kamesse
    kamesse Posts: 3 Member
    I started the Slim 60 this morning and found it to be much more challenging than the 2-3 6 minute daily circuits I was doing under the free subscription. Beginner level for me - at least for awhile!
  • CMoney412
    CMoney412 Posts: 28 Member
    "On deck" = up next in the series of exercises; next in line.

I am also doing Slim 60 and found it harder than the free exercises-- also doing beginner level! Glad to hear this was same for someone else!
  • ebers29
    ebers29 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you who have a subscription to JM's app have tried her meal plans? And if you have, what your thoughts are...? I'll be honest, I tried at the beginning but didnt quite manage to gel with it..! Thanks!
  • CMoney412
    CMoney412 Posts: 28 Member
    I haven't, but only because I work with a nutritionist and am happy with my food plan. But if you need a guide, hers looks legit and delicious.