Introduce yourself

Options
My name is Lory.
I am 41 years young. Mother of 2 adult kids.
I live in Utah. I'm 5'10" & would love to lose about 30 pounds.
I am a Pinup girl & a Disney lover .. lol
I enjoy the summer Sun ... sundresses , flip flops & a flower in my hair. I'm looking to meet new people. Lose 30 pounds & tighten up my body.

Cheers to 12 weeks

Replies

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Lory
  • carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My name is Virginia. I am 35 and a full-time student at ETSU in Johnson City TN. I live in Watauga TN. I am wanting to loose about 100 pounds and I have already lost 13 pounds. I just want to be a healthier person. I use to drink sodas a lot but for the past month, I have maybe only had 4. It's time for me to be healthier.
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My name is zori, 36 yo and I am from the caribbean. I am seeing the scales slowly creeping upwards over the last year. I am 5'4" and have approx 10lbs more to lose. I set a goal of 0.5lb per week as it's been a slow process for me.

Admittedly I have not been disciplined with exercising regularly and I tend to over eat on afternoons. Feel free to give me that swift kick in the butt to get me moving. Lol

Best wishes to all and let's motivate each other

• mountainrunner37
    mountainrunner37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Graham and have been going back and forth working out and not. I have plenty of weight to lose, and need to just get in the habit of fitness being part of my daily life
  • mbowers1983
    mbowers1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Megan. I am a 33 year old married mom of 2 boys. I feel far older than 33 and I know it is due to my weight. I want to feel better!
  • nancy1013k
    nancy1013k Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nancy and 52 years old. I am currently the heaviest I have been in my life...even when I was pregnant with both of my daughters. I have set a goal to get back to my normal weight and lose 30 pounds during these 12 weeks.
  • mrzjonez777
    mrzjonez777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Ana! I did an intro but it disapeared so sorry if you read my entry twice. Im 52 at the moment and spent the last 25 yrs at a desk job gettn a little more than chunky. I a muscian, and Im a Type 2 diabetic who is sick of being on insulin and other meds for all the diseases that go with being morbidly obese. Ive worked in the Gym industry and have gone to college minoring in weightloss and was Diabetes Support Group Volunteer Mentor so I know what to do...but that knowledge dont do a darn thing for ya if you dont get off your bottom day in and day out. I need to work on my Commitment Skills when it comes to losing this weight. No shortcuts, just pure science..calories in, calories out and have fun while at it. This Challenge will kick my booty into gear and make me account for everything. I need that...WoooHooo! Lets do this!!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Hi Im Ana! I did an intro but it disapeared so sorry if you read my entry twice. Im 52 at the moment and spent the last 25 yrs at a desk job gettn a little more than chunky. I a muscian, and Im a Type 2 diabetic who is sick of being on insulin and other meds for all the diseases that go with being morbidly obese. Ive worked in the Gym industry and have gone to college minoring in weightloss and was Diabetes Support Group Volunteer Mentor so I know what to do...but that knowledge dont do a darn thing for ya if you dont get off your bottom day in and day out. I need to work on my Commitment Skills when it comes to losing this weight. No shortcuts, just pure science..calories in, calories out and have fun while at it. This Challenge will kick my booty into gear and make me account for everything. I need that...WoooHooo! Lets do this!!
    I swear this app is weird. Sometimes I can reply & sometimes it doesn't let me...
    thank you for joining

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    nancy1013k wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Nancy and 52 years old. I am currently the heaviest I have been in my life...even when I was pregnant with both of my daughters. I have set a goal to get back to my normal weight and lose 30 pounds during these 12 weeks.
    Miss Nancy this is the last time you will see this weight. One day at a time ! You've got this!!

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Hello, my name is Megan. I am a 33 year old married mom of 2 boys. I feel far older than 33 and I know it is due to my weight. I want to feel better!
    Hello Megan
    I had a health scare in nov 2015
    Which had me working on a healthier me.
    I promise this will help you!
    We are here for you!

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Graham and have been going back and forth working out and not. I have plenty of weight to lose, and need to just get in the habit of fitness being part of my daily life
    hi graham :) I go back & forth as well that is exactly why I need this challenge .... cheers for joining & being part of the support!

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »
    My name is zori, 36 yo and I am from the caribbean. I am seeing the scales slowly creeping upwards over the last year. I am 5'4" and have approx 10lbs more to lose. I set a goal of 0.5lb per week as it's been a slow process for me.

Admittedly I have not been disciplined with exercising regularly and I tend to over eat on afternoons. Feel free to give me that swift kick in the butt to get me moving. Lol

Best wishes to all and let's motivate each other
    hi Zori,
    You have got this!!!!!
    Drink more water during your afternoons
    Or stay extra busy

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    My name is Virginia. I am 35 and a full-time student at ETSU in Johnson City TN. I live in Watauga TN. I am wanting to loose about 100 pounds and I have already lost 13 pounds. I just want to be a healthier person. I use to drink sodas a lot but for the past month, I have maybe only had 4. It's time for me to be healthier.
    good job on the cutting back on soda!
    Way to go on the weight loss just take it one day at a time .. one pound at a time !

• returnofthejedi
    returnofthejedi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am a day late but determined to establish good habits and lose 35-40 lbs.
    CW: 159.4 lbs
    GW: 119.4-124.4 lbs

My weakness is being consistent, I know what I need to do to lead a healthier/more active life style and yet I indulge myself more than I admit. Here's my game plan for right now:
    1. Always keep a water bottle with me.
    2. Sleep before midnight.
    3. No food after 8:00 p.m.
    4. Exercise for 20 minutes a day
    5. Less processed food.

Set goals, just do it, evaluate and reflect... and do it again!

• returnofthejedi
    returnofthejedi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I would like to establish healthy habits, including drinking more water, eat less processed food, sleep before midnight, no food after 8p.m., exercise 20+ minutes a day) and lose weight (35-40 lbs) along the way. May the force be with YOU and ME!
  • Ja8923
    Ja8923 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I'm Jen. I'm 28years old and I have put on a ton of weight in the last 2 years. Just and this motivating challenge. I would love to lose 15 pounds. I lose weight very very slowly. I want to tone up, lose some fat and build some muscle etc etc.. I eat a lot and I love sweets. Lol. Anyways lets keep each other accountable!! Lets get fit together!!!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am a day late but determined to establish good habits and lose 35-40 lbs.
    CW: 159.4 lbs
    GW: 119.4-124.4 lbs

My weakness is being consistent, I know what I need to do to lead a healthier/more active life style and yet I indulge myself more than I admit. Here's my game plan for right now:
    1. Always keep a water bottle with me.
    2. Sleep before midnight.
    3. No food after 8:00 p.m.
    4. Exercise for 20 minutes a day
    5. Less processed food.

Set goals, just do it, evaluate and reflect... and do it again!

consistency is my weakness as well
    I love your 5 things that you do daily :)

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Ja8923 wrote: »
    Hello all!! I'm Jen. I'm 28years old and I have put on a ton of weight in the last 2 years. Just and this motivating challenge. I would love to lose 15 pounds. I lose weight very very slowly. I want to tone up, lose some fat and build some muscle etc etc.. I eat a lot and I love sweets. Lol. Anyways lets keep each other accountable!! Lets get fit together!!!
    yes let's get fit together!!

• karlakemper
    karlakemper Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm late introducing myself, but here I am. My name is Karla. I'm a mother of three kiddos ages 11, 9 and 5 and I homeschool all three of my kids. Ever since becoming a mother I started focusing so much on that job that completely forgot about me and started putting on the weight. I'm about 14 lbs away from my original goal but in this 12 weeks I would love to lose about 20 lbs. If I lose 20 lbs I would be at my pre-getting married weight which will be a great accomplishment. My biggest weakness is sweets, I love, love, love chocolate. let's do this!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Hello! I'm late introducing myself, but here I am. My name is Karla. I'm a mother of three kiddos ages 11, 9 and 5 and I homeschool all three of my kids. Ever since becoming a mother I started focusing so much on that job that completely forgot about me and started putting on the weight. I'm about 14 lbs away from my original goal but in this 12 weeks I would love to lose about 20 lbs. If I lose 20 lbs I would be at my pre-getting married weight which will be a great accomplishment. My biggest weakness is sweets, I love, love, love chocolate. let's do this!
    welcome welcome