Options
    Pass 4
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @120maggie What a great day!!
    @pribud How are you and Bud recovering?
    @aeshippers You look great!
    @pears734 You have developed great habits over the last year, so you can allow yourself a vacation, and then successfully regain your momentum.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    July 10
    Yes x3
    Walked dog 20 min x3, otherwise resting from yesterday's weights

@Gus130, I wish you a good recovery
    @RangerRickL, great DOMs article
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    July 10 (Monday)
    Pass #2 :/
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. StepMill for 70 min. Back in town and trying to catch up on everything at home and will read through posts as well!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3.
    Made better choices with snacking today and snuck in a 20 minute tabata workout.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,260 Member
    Options
    @Gus130 thoughts are with you, get well soon
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    July 10
    Exercised?: Yes. (Got family home from holidays - cleanup, packing, airport hikes, etc.. definitely counted over 20 mins).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Thank you for all the well wishes on recovery from food poisoning.

Rough night over the 10th. Could not maintain body temperature, up and down a number of times.

Promised daughter and nephew that in morning would go to feed dolphins (activity near where we were staying). Managed to do this, as this was the last opportunity to do this. They are wild humpback dolphins and feeding time is round 8:00am.

Humpback dolphin.
    cuqpdgfp1zzr.jpg

Daughter feeding dolphin.
    bdks3fscwg85.jpg

Was only able to eat and drink slowly (stomach very sensitive). Felt weak (relative to normal), but had things to do. Still had to clean up the unit we were in, pack and get home.

Had leisurely lunch with parents before hitting the road round 3:00pm. 2.5 hour drive to airport, 2+ hour wait for flight (ended up delayed 45 mins from schedule) 2.5 hour plane trip, 1.5 hour drive to get home. Got home around 1:00am.

Worse was that I had to fly back to the same airport the following morning for work (board 6:40am) so could only sleep to 4:30am before getting up and getting taxi back to airport.

I was not able to stay in a hotel near the airport as: non-changeable flights; had to get wife and daughter home (wife not confident driver at night after long travel day); wife needed car following day to run errands {get cats from cattery, get food, etc..}).

Should get good sleep tonight. Will report today in the July 11 thread.
  • harringtonen
    harringtonen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 20 minutes on stationary bike (level 3 uphill), 10 minutes running, 10 minute walking. I'm proud of myself for making it through the running portion
    Calories: Under....I even had some Halo Top ice cream
    Tracking: Yes
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    A little delayed, as I got home late last night.

July 10:
    Exercise?: Yes, 35 minute strength training at the gym, plus a total of 68 minutes walking.
    Plank?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes, with 310 to spare.
    Tracked?: Yes, including each Life Savers peppermint that are really just breath freshening sugar.

Unplanned rest day today because my body was sending me some strong messages this morning to take it easy. Have to fit the plank in after work.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes. 30 minutes on the hotel treadmill
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 80 mins pulling weeds
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being MIA! This week has been a little weird.

June 9: Pass day #2. I made a mistake with tracking and seriously underestimated how much I'd eaten!

June 10:
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes