Options
JamieAmble
JamieAmble Posts: 23 Member
I am 41 years old and had my 6th child in Nov 2015 and my 7th in Nov 2016. I am finished having children and am here to reclaim my body. I have been at this a month, quit drinking Diet Coke, calories are at 1200-1300, daily cardio for 30 minutes (I have no time for more), and weight training 2-3 times a week. I lost 8 pounds fast and stalled for a a week and have not stepped on the scale since. I have 35 pounds to lose so unfortunately, to my dismay, this will be a marathon instead of a sprint. Looking forward to learning from you all!

Replies

• KendraS74
    KendraS74 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I understand about the marathon versus sprint. I have finally accepted that this weight will not come off overnight, and that is OK. It at least gives me time to build better habits. Good for you for taking the step to reclaim your body. You got this!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Contrary to the scary studies out there, quitting Diet Coke doesn't really matter when it comes to weight loss. It's not great for you, but definitely better tha regular Coke.
  • SoUl_ReBeL2021
    SoUl_ReBeL2021 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've loss 124 pounds so far,you can do this! Just remember we didn't gain this weight overnight, it's going to take awhile to come off.
  • SwimmerScott75
    SwimmerScott75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You'll do it. We're all here to support you