Looking for keto friends!

Options
aluhsin
aluhsin Posts: 46 Member
Hi all, I started keto at the end of April (36 lbs gone!) and am looking for some friends to add on MFP. Please comment if you're ok with me adding you! -Alison

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    @aluhsin It sounds like you have keto going your way. Best of continued success and welcome to MFP forums. Eating this WOE for nearly three years has been the best thing I have done health wise in all of my 66 years. It is good to see young people starting before all the damage has been well established.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I am low carb not keto, but you can add me :) I know I sure feel much healthier eating more healthy fats and less carbs!! AND...it helps keep the weight in check!
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto, but I'm in maintenance. Please feel free to add me as a friend. WELCOME! :)
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Add away! I'm also in maintenance though.
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm Keto & my diary is open to friends, I'm on vacation this week though so my logging has a few more indulgent items right now
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are doing a great job!
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am low carb and just climbing back on the wagon after an epic fall off (again, self sabotage) feel free to add me, try to log daily.
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am keto... my diary is open. Feel free to add me :)
    I haven't been logging for the last week or so due to summer activities, but still eating (measuring) my usual foods!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you are only looking for keto friends, or if any friends are good - I'm LCHF leangains at the moment, so definitely not keto levels of carbs, but my diary is open and I'm always open to making new friends!
  • amandadoucette2
    amandadoucette2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. So far 16lbs down but I'm still reading and researching to see what I can adjust.
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm not terribly interactive, but I'm losing on low carb. 32 lbs since Feb, which is slower than some but works fine for me
  • musdoit2
    musdoit2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Keto or LC since April and I have only lost 10lb's, I am pretty close to zero carbs now in order to lose anything. My last lb down took me 2 weeks to drop. It has been such a slow process for me. I have had to stop eating breakfast and lunch with a small protein only fo dinner. A small steak or a piece of chicken or 0 carb burger. Could use some interaction too. :)
  • Jd1120
    Jd1120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been keto since January and down 43lbs. I'm getting close to my original goal but now that I'm almost here I'm thinking i could lose another 10-15 lbs and get back to my pre children weight.
  • sarahmariedaigle
    sarahmariedaigle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today is my fourth day of keto! Add me if you'd like! I am always looking for new information and support!
  • Chillycatmum
    Chillycatmum Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Happy to add anyone x
  • gymbunny09
    gymbunny09 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me. Just been doing keto - low carb since end of May
  • lvadmama
    lvadmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm very new to keep, feel free to add me.