Hey Back on MFP

Options
estrobabe
estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
Hey ladies!

I used MFP in my early 20s to get healthy and fit. I stopped using MFP. I'm now 27 years old and for the past few years, I've been struggling to lose the weight I gain (lack of motivation and stressors of graduate school). So I'm not new to this -- I've been healthy and fit my whole life. However, life took its turns in the stress area these past 2 years and I'm finally ready to lose about 65 pounds and get healthy and fit again. Could use the support! I will of course return the same!

Replies

• estrobabe
    Options
    Hey this is my first day back I had lost 60 pounds a few years back and re gained but I am back and ready. Ive never been under 200 1lbs that i can remember but im ready to see that 199. We can do this!! B)

You got this!
  • marisol2066
    marisol2066 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same space! Used and lost weight years ago, but now that I've turned 30 I want to be fit again.

We can do this girl!! Keep with it, every little bit helps :)
  • estrobabe
    Options
    I'm in the same space! Used and lost weight years ago, but now that I've turned 30 I want to be fit again.

We can do this girl!! Keep with it, every little bit helps :)

Thanks! Yes we can do this! Best wishes!
  • Debechild
    Debechild Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey this is my first day back I had lost 60 pounds a few years back and re gained but I am back and ready. Ive never been under 200 1lbs that i can remember but im ready to see that 199. We can do this!! B)

Working towards that the month. By August 1 I should be there.

• BALNRG
    BALNRG Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello my beautiful sisters! I believe we can all use the support as well as accountability partners. I can relate MzNisa as a doctoral student in my final year of classes and internships. A lot of graduate students find themselves doing a lot of "emotional eating" as a way to deal with the stress. We have to find healthy coping skills to deal with stress, anxiety, depression, etc. (individual stressors vary). I'm definitely willing to provide mental and emotional support as we go through our wellness journey. Best of luck to each of you. Remember "this is your journey and you define You"....never compare yourself or your success to others. You are a goal-getter! Please feel free to add.

• Wila6468
    Wila6468 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am ready to do this thing as well. I am approaching my 50th birthday and it is never too late to start!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am back as well... Would love to connect with you ladies!!