July 14 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaah! Holidays -so nice but pass day #4 for me! Good all day then wine and cheese (in Scotland!!!!!) got the better of me.
    BUT Maybe better tomorrow...? In any case I'm thinking of you all - it's a bit like bringing friends on holiday -lovely!
    @RangerRickL thought of you today as my kids went on a wood craft day with a ranger. They had a great time ,
  • shonat11
    Options
    Oops -pass day #3
  • shonat11
    Options
    @Gus130 so sorry you're dropping it this month! Hope you're feeling better in August!
  • MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Thank you for the links and insight. I will enjoy perusing the web pages tomorrow.

@Gus130 You definitely have support and friends here. Take care of yourself. We'll all be here cheering for you until you return. A big giant hug going out to you from Oklahoma!

Well, I'm enjoying the challenge of planning meals ahead and keeping my carbs to 45 grams per meal. However, I really blew it for dinner. Had two slices of thin New York style pizza from a little specialty place downtown tonight with hubby. It was delicious, but it put me over my goal by 45 kcals. To top that off I didn't deliberately exercise today...no walk...nada.

July 14---pass #2

Have a great night all!
  • lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes.
    Calories: Yes, even though we ate at Cracker Barrel for dinner, I was very careful with my food choices and separating out food to take home with me. I still had to dip into my exercise calories a little bit, but not by much.
    Tracked: Yes.

Rest (particularly sleep) is one of those things I struggle to get enough of. It's so hard to go to bed when there are so many other things distracting me (I know, first world problems). Problem is, as hard as it is to go to bed, if I go too late, it's even harder to get out of bed!