Why do you want this?

Options
rtogetfit93
rtogetfit93 Posts: 109 Member
Post your motivations for getting fitter and healthier - and motivate each other to remember their reasons, so we can all reach our goals!

Replies

• rtogetfit93
    Options
    Initially I just wanted to look letter- but now it's so much more than that. I want to be fit, healthy, and most of all, strong! I never wanted to be the girl who could lift heavy things before but now I'm starting to, I'm really getting into it!
  • lolakash6
    lolakash6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i want to look prettier than now .. and be healthier . and feel more cofident
  • rtogetfit93
    Options
    You're already super pretty @khaoulakash! You've got this! :)
  • lolakash6
    Options
    @rtogetfit93 thank you for saying so :) i just dont feel it
  • rtogetfit93
    Options
    @khaoulakash I think everyone feels like that sometimes, I know I definitely do! Just focus on how far you've come and how great it is you're taking the first step- that's often the most difficult part, mentally, so you're already doing so well!
  • lolakash6
    Options
    okay :smile: i 'm doing my best thank you @rtogetfit93
  • rtogetfit93
    Options
    @khaoulakash that's all anyone could ask for! :)
  • myrianne93
    myrianne93 Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I want to be healthy for myself and my son. My parents were elderly and overweight/obese when I was in grade school and it affected their health where they couldn't go on field trips with me. I became embarrassed of my parents because of that and I don't want my son to feel the same about me. I want to be able to keep up with him as he becomes more active. I am young and I feel so old, I want to look great and feel great during the best years of my life. I want to wear clothes that express my personality not just because it's the one thing that fit.
  • rtogetfit93
    Options
    @myrianne93 that's a great reason! You'll both benefit and he'll have an amazing role model, too!
  • snowboardermom
    snowboardermom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need to lose for my health and my energy level. I always feel so much better without the extra weight!
  • rtogetfit93
    Options
    @snowboardermom Great motivation! It's amazing what carrying extra weight can do to wreck your energy levels! :(
  • HarmoniusHorizon
    HarmoniusHorizon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fit in my clothes again (of course) but to become stronger, faster, more flexible as well as setting a good example for my kids.