***SHARE YOUR FAVS*** - Summer 2017 - Weeks 5 & 6 Discussions

Options
SmithsonianEmpress
SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Happy Hump Day Ladies!

Now that we've had a few days rest from our discussions, let's get moving again. As expected, the momentum has slowed in our group but that doesn't mean it has to stay this way.

We are going with a FUN fact discussion this week.

Please share and enjoy. Give explanations if you want to...or not...it's up to you. CHEERS!

Favorite store to shop at:
Favorite restaurant to eat at:
Favorite perfume:
Favorite tv show:
Favorite sports team:

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: JCPenney...the sales...the coupons, I can't resist!...when I'm feeling fancy.....The Loft is my go to :D

Favorite restaurant to eat at: PF Changs...what can I say, it's YUMMY

Favorite perfume: La Vie es Belle by Lancôme

Favorite tv show: I HAVE SO MANY!!! :# .....Law & Order SVU, Shades of Blue, House of Cards, Criminal Minds ... I miss Morgan and Hodge :-/, Fixer Upper, Flip or Flop, Say Yes to the Dress, Iyanla Fix My Life (when This Is Us returns for its 2nd season it'll be my new favorite), ok I'm done. LOL!

Favorite sports team: the Dallas Cowboys of course <3
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This is fun!

Favorite store to shop at: Probably the Gap and Old Navy outlets. I also love JC Penny too!
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: it's really hard to choose but I will gladly eat at any Italian restaurant
    Favorite perfume: 18 La Lune by Dolce and Gabbana
    Favorite tv show: 30 Rock
    Favorite sports team: Ohio State Buckeyes!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: Since being on the weight loss journey I've been hitting up Old Navy since they have good deals and isn't too pricey I don't feel so bad when I can no longer wear something. Otherwise I love Nordstrom, Express, Zara
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: Anything Mexican or Italian...lol you know all the fattening stuff!
    Favorite perfume: Don't really have one; I'll have a bottle of perfume for years lol.
    Favorite tv show: I'm addicted to reality TV, you name it and I probably watch it. I love This is Us too, Grey's Anatomy, Blindspot, Designated Survivor...so many shows!
    Favorite sports team: Golden State Warriors
  • laureljenn
    laureljenn Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Favorite store to shop at: consignment/thrift shops
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: Cheesecake Factory
    Favorite perfume: Happy by Clinique
    Favorite tv show: Most anything on Bravo
    Favorite sports team: Chicago Cubs
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: Definitely thrift stores too! Value village!
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: there's a great Greek restaurant called Mythos here in Edmonton
    Favorite perfume: no perfume anymore
    Favorite tv show: any crime show especially British ones like Luther... mmm Idris Elba
    Favorite sports team: Nadal!
  • SageMolokai
    SageMolokai Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: Thrift stores! I alter-upcycle clothes a lot.
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: Red Robin
    Favorite perfume: I only have one perfume anyway :) called One Thousand Wishes
    Favorite tv show: Bonanza
    Favorite sports team: Cleveland Cavaliers!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Zulu87 wrote: »
    Favorite store to shop at: Definitely thrift stores too! Value village!
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: there's a great Greek restaurant called Mythos here in Edmonton
    Favorite perfume: no perfume anymore
    Favorite tv show: any crime show especially British ones like Luther... mmm Idris Elba
    Favorite sports team: Nadal!

IDRIS IS YUMMY!..Oh and the show is awesome too ;)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    laureljenn wrote: »
    Favorite store to shop at: consignment/thrift shops
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: Cheesecake Factory
    Favorite perfume: Happy by Clinique
    Favorite tv show: Most anything on Bravo
    Favorite sports team: Chicago Cubs

I literally am in love with their white chocolate raspberry cheesecake!!!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: Since being on the weight loss journey I've been hitting up Old Navy since they have good deals and isn't too pricey I don't feel so bad when I can no longer wear something. Otherwise I love Nordstrom, Express, Zara
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: Anything Mexican or Italian...lol you know all the fattening stuff!
    Favorite perfume: Don't really have one; I'll have a bottle of perfume for years lol.
    Favorite tv show: I'm addicted to reality TV, you name it and I probably watch it. I love This is Us too, Grey's Anatomy, Blindspot, Designated Survivor...so many shows!
    Favorite sports team: Golden State Warriors

Yup! I'm TEAM Steph too and Mexican oh good lord...this girl can eat some chips and salsa...to begin the meal with :# .. it's ALL downhill from there
  • Zulu87
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: JCPenney...the sales...the coupons, I can't resist!...when I'm feeling fancy.....The Loft is my go to :D

Favorite tv show: I HAVE SO MANY!!! :# .....Law & Order SVU, Shades of Blue, House of Cards, Criminal Minds ... I miss Morgan and Hodge :-/, Fixer Upper, Flip or Flop, Say Yes to the Dress, Iyanla Fix My Life (when This Is Us returns for its 2nd season it'll be my new favorite), ok I'm done. LOL!

Oh man when Morgan left so sad! Hodge on the other hand when I heard he physically attacked crew, not as much
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options

Oh man when Morgan left so sad! Hodge on the other hand when I heard he physically attacked crew, not as much

Well Thomas says he was attacked first, or it was some sort of miss understanding. Regardless, he played the group leader role like no other can or will be able to. Emily is great but she's no Hotch.
  • Zulu87
    Options

Well Thomas says he was attacked first, or it was some sort of miss understanding. Regardless, he played the group leader role like no other can or will be able to. Emily is great but she's no Hotch.

Yes that is very true!! He does fit that role very well!
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: Banana Republic, Express, and ordering online from ASOS! (best swimsuits ever!)
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: There is a health food called Mustard Seed within walking distance from my house. They have a restaurant/bar/cafe that makes the BEST fresh food & tasty cocktails!
    Favorite perfume: Don't have one
    Favorite tv shows: The Office, Parks & Rec, New Girl, Kimmy Schmidt, The IT Crowd. My guilty pleasure would be crime shows such as Criminal Minds. I also just started listening to a podcast called My Favorite Murder which is fantastic!
    Favorite sports team: Don't really keep up with sports. Go Cavs, I guess?
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I also just started listening to a podcast called My Favorite Murder which is fantastic!

yasss another murderino right here! ssdgm!
  • debisjazz
    debisjazz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: I love small business shops in small towns, but for chain stores, I love Torrid.
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: The Keg Steakhouse and Bar
    Favorite perfume: eau du natural
    Favorite tv show: Game of Thrones
    Favorite sports team: Toronto Blue Jays
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    mebelfanti wrote: »
    This is fun!

Favorite store to shop at: Probably the Gap and Old Navy outlets. I also love JC Penny too!
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: it's really hard to choose but I will gladly eat at any Italian restaurant
    Favorite perfume: 18 La Lune by Dolce and Gabbana
    Favorite tv show: 30 Rock
    Favorite sports team: Ohio State Buckeyes!

Go Buckeyes!
    I was born in Ohio even though I'm a Hoosier now, still love my buckeyes though! (Unless they are playing IU of course)
  • hannahhooter
    Options
    debisjazz wrote: »
    Favorite store to shop at: I love small business shops in small towns, but for chain stores, I love Torrid.
    Favorite restaurant to eat at: The Keg Steakhouse and Bar
    Favorite perfume: eau du natural
    Favorite tv show: Game of Thrones
    Favorite sports team: Toronto Blue Jays

Game of Thrones season premiere TONIGHT! Are you ready!?
  • hannahhooter
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: I really like Maurice's and Express for work/professional clothes. I've liked some things from Old Navy recently too.

Favorite restaurant to eat at: I love Mexican Restaurants, those chips and salsa get me too! I also like a place called Fujiyama in Indy-it's one of those Japanese steakhouses where they cook In front of you. I'm a big fan of hibachi.

Favorite perfume: Light Blue - Dolce and Gabbana

Favorite tv show: I Have several...Game of Thrones, The Office, Parks and Rec, Survivor

Favorite sports team: Indianapolis Colts, Indiana University Hoosiers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Indiana Pacers, Chicago cubs...
  • jurapak9960
    jurapak9960 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Favorite store to shop at: I love shopping at the Nike or Under Armour outlets! They have great deals and high quality product! It's always fun to get colorful workout gear so it is my favorite place to shop!

Favorite restaurant to eat at: Anything with pizza, beer and burgers! I love a restaurant that has lots of choices and can fit all of my hunger needs. Mackenzie River Pizza Company which is a smaller chain that I have in my home state (Montana) is the best for this. Huge menu selection, but everything you order is top notch!

Favorite perfume: Clinique Happy is my favorite. It's flowery and feminine, but not too overwhelming when you're in a smaller classroom or an elevator filled with 10+ people.

Favorite tv show: Currently, my favorite show right now is Veep. First two seasons are on amazon prime, then the following 4 are on HBO. Such a good comedy and it shows an accurate side to politics that you wouldn't expect. It's a must!

Favorite sports team: San Antonio Spurs. I love basketball when it comes to a sports team. If I were to pick a favorite sport, it would be tennis and my favorite athlete is Roger Federer.