Friends with open diaries

Options
RobinSturgeon
RobinSturgeon Posts: 30 Member
Hello I'm loving this group and looking for some inspiration from new friends with open food diaries... add me if you want...I'm getting bored with choices and like to see what everyone does to meet their goals. I'm around 1300 calories a day. Looking for friends around the same. Thank you!

Replies

• nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hi, I think mine is open. I usually eat 1200 but have some higher days like today was 1500.
  • Jd1120
    Jd1120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My diary is open to friends. I average about 1300 calories, but generally the day after my long run on the weekends I eat more.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. My diary is open to friends and I average around 1350 calories a day.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I was out of town for the weekend and nothing is logged since the app wouldn't work...but if you ignore the 3 empty days you will find more logged!
  • kyubeans
    kyubeans Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm usually around 1300 and try to keep under 50g of carbs per day. (Ignore yesterday, I had a carb day)
  • aluhsin
    aluhsin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I don't journal as much as I should (working on it!) but I aim for 1300 Cals & 20g carbs
  • sherryrichie
    sherryrichie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • VickyObe
    VickyObe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm at maintenance at around 1600 but you might find meal inspiration any way or just cut out my snack.