Easy Keto Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks

Options
Fit2B135
Fit2B135 Posts: 29 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
1. Eggs and 1 citrus fruit or Berries
2. Green smoothie: 1 cup kale or spinach, 1 cup milk, 1 - 2 scoops protein powder, 1 Tbsp flax meal or chia seed
3. Low carb tortilla wrap with eggs or cold cuts or shredded meat, Lettuce and/or other vegetables.

PLEASE SHARE OTHER SIMPLE KETO RECIPES

Replies

• Fit2B135
    Options
    Fit2B135 wrote: »
    #keto #lowcarb #mealplan #easymeals
    Ideas:
    Start with protein: meat, cheese, beans, nuts, etc.
    Add vegetables and or citrus or Berries.
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I cook up 2 to 3 packs of bacon on the weekends. Turkey bacon (gasp) but I like it and the family enjoys it too. Any meat pre cooked= easy meal. Can or 2 of tuna is also super quick in a pinch. There is always lunchmeat for a quick grab.
    When time is tight I eat a whole can of green beans with 4 to 6 oz of meat. Canned green or wax beans have a good amount of sodium too.
  • Fit2B135
    Options
    Easy Chicken Salad: shredded rotisserie chicken, mayo, 1 oz. diced apple, 1oz. diced red pepper.
    Enjoy wrapped in lettuce.
    Substitute tuna fish for the chicken
  • dawnz75
    Options
    I just realized that instead of hard boiled eggs for breakfast, I think I can make deviled eggs pretty quickly and they just make me happy.lol
  • Fit2B135
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @dawnz75 Please share your deviled eggs recipe.
  • dawnz75
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I made them for breakfast but they were only so so. Going to find more recipes and play around with it. Although I saw a good amount of recipes added bacon. How can you go wrong with bacon? I think I need to add bacon next time... I just started purchasing a large bag of real bacon crumbles from Costco and it has been amazing for quick additions here and there. Also someone mentioned 100 calorie whole guacamole cups from Costco. They are amazing for a quick grab. I added a unit with some dark chicken meat and wrapped it in lettuce. So easy. Also they are supposed to freeze well. Perfect size for a meal. I try to eat them 3 to 4 times a week. When i have avocados on my counter I am hit and miss with them.
  • natedecker13
    natedecker13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Deviled eggs, mayonnaise is good. I personally love to make them with avocado to make Hulk eggs. have to eat them quick, but sooooo delicious!
  • natedecker13
    natedecker13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Olives are great in a pinch to pick up some extra fat. I typically grab castlevertrano from the olive bar at grocery. nice when i need just a little something to tide me over.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    cream cheese spread on hard salami slices. buffalo egg salad (add blue cheese and hot sauce to your fave recipe) - eat with pork rinds. nut butter macaroons....almond butter+butter, melted - add shredded organic coconut, stevia (sweetener of choice), cocoa powder if desdired, and chopped macadamia nuts/pecans...drop by tbsp. onto sheet or plate and freeze. yum. sugar free jello with some HWC.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    also, try making your own mayo with egg, lemon/lime juice, mustard, salt and avocado oil. delish!
  • Missjuly7
    Missjuly7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Favorite snacks- mozza stuffed bacon-wrapped meatballs, bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers (filled with cream cheese and shredded cheddar), pickle and cheese slices stacked, salami rollups with cream cheese. I find that if I pre-make snacks and keep them ready it's a lot easier than trying to find something keto when I'm hungry and don't feel like cooking.