Negative Calorie Adjustment Not Working

Options
emaparks
emaparks Posts: 1 Member
Hi,

I have found that even though I have the negative calorie adjustment enabled on the website, the app still shows that it is disabled and is not counting calories burned from my Fitbit. I have unlinked/linked multiple time and still have this issue. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to fix it? Even the website-though it says it is enabled- is not counting calories burned.

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    If the MFP account setting and the MFP app are not in agreement - disconnecting from Fitbit is meaningless.

And that setting has nothing to do with syncing working correctly between accounts.

So is there actually just the issue of no syncing?
    Because it's not possible to have a negative setting issue if there is no syncing.

It would be like saying the power steering doesn't work, but the engine doesn't start either.

If the setting doesn't match, actually log out of the app, and then confirm it's closed on the device.

Log into your account no computer or through browser, change setting to disabled, save, then enable it again.
    Now open app, and log in, and see if setting has held.

Syncing issue is it's own, and read many of the topics that deal with it - usually first few responses are things to try.
  • tonya19727
    tonya19727 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried disabling it and enabling it and it still doesn't work. :(
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    tonya19727 wrote: »
    I tried disabling it and enabling it and it still doesn't work. :(

So you show the Fitbit with less calories at say first sync in morning, and MFP doesn't show an entry for a negative adjustment?

Because that is a guaranteed time there should be one.

But before MFP can do math to create a negative adjustment, syncing must be working - is it working otherwise?
    Read my comment before yours if you don't know what I'm talking about.