Trying to lose 25 lbs

Options
tofiggy
tofiggy Posts: 44 Member
Exercising and eating a low calorie diet to try to lose pregnancy weight from #4 who is now turning 3

Replies

• sarahlynwalters
    sarahlynwalters Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Slowly losing 30 lbs over here. excited to support you on your journey!
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Slowing losing 25 lbs myself. I have two kids, my son is just about to turn 2 in a couple of months and I am the same weight as I was right after having him. I'd love some support for what seems like a small amount of weight to lose but has been pretty damn hard to get rid of!
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Slowly losing 25-30 over here too! Good luck!
  • 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I have been trying to lose about 25lbs, and I finally shaved off my first 5lb.
    20lbs to go from here! What kinds of workouts and/or dietary changes are you making?
  • k3toqu33n
    k3toqu33n Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey yall!! I need to lose appx 25 lbs and tone. So it may not be that much. Just looking for some support on the days I wanna quit.
  • RMC1995
    RMC1995 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi All! On my path to lose about 28 pounds, with just 10 pounds left to go! I hope we can cheer each other onto the finish line. I know I am starting to get frustrated at losing this last bit.
  • osubeam
    osubeam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking to drop 20 pounds over here. We got this!!
  • JodiLONeill
    JodiLONeill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, looks like 25 is the magic number! I'd LOVE to lose 25 pounds so I can wear my clothes without feeling so self conscious. I'm hoping this site helps, because I definately don't want to GAIN it!!
  • 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So far this group has been a huge motivating factor in my weight loss! Everyone is so supportive. And I really appreciate the honesty and vulnerability that people express when they discuss their journey's. I have lost about 7lbs since joining this group and I have about 18 lbs to go to reach my goal!

Friend request me if you need any additional support! And to keep each other accountable :)