July 18 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; an hour of strength training and a 1.25 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be MIA!

June 16: No, did not stay under calories. That was Pass #3.
    June 17: Alas, also did not stay under calories. It could have been worse, but it wasn't pretty. So I'm out of the running for July, but I've learned a lot about myself in this process and I'll continue tracking through the rest of the month.
    June 18:
    Exercise: Yes, doubled up to make up for yesterday's failure.
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.

I've been very distracted the last couple of days. Lots of family stress involved, but I credit boredom with the overeating on Sunday and Monday. I just have to stay busy and out of the kitchen, haha!
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 120minutes of walking got 8.2miles in today was a pretty smooth day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    76.28/ 125 mile
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    July 18th
    Exercise: Was planning a run..needed a run but my back is NOT 100%. Very frustrating. Did get in a 28 min walk with the dog and a short yoga stretching session.
    Calories: right where i need to be
    Tracked: yes
    30 day yoga: did not do regular yoga due to painful back. Will make it tho!
    Lesson Learned: I cannot get too bummed out when I can't get outside and do what I want....well I can get bummed for only for a very short time!

@craigo3154 I am definitely taking care of the back best I can. I have a big problem with glutes not firing when running/walking so my back takes the load and the tension is very painful allllll across my lower back. It doesn't help that I have a sit down job and my"area" is not posture friendly and causes issues as well. I sit in a higher chair but cannot roll underneath the counter I work at so after 7 1/2 years my back doesn't like that forward lean! I try and stand a lot. Anyhoooooo....I will stretch some more and. Hope I can go to strength training tomorrow!!!!

• MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    July 18

3 yeses. Tomorrow I weigh, and I'm expecting a positive outcome...I know I'm moving in the right direction. I can feel everyday how much stronger I'm becoming!

@RangerRickL I love this quote.

@pribud You really did a fine job on the poem. High marks!!

Have a great day tomorrow all.
  • lisa2368
    lisa2368 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes... Zumba! And I tracked and stayed under my calories. Trying for a fresh start since I have not been tracking on mfp for months now and it shows...
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,945 Member
    Options
    July 18.
    Good day. Started with my 3.5 mile walk. I am an early riser and exerciser. Tracked and stayed under calories. I love fruits and vegetables. Hit the farm market on my lunch hour for blueberries, peaches, tomatoes, cucs, cauliflower, beans and corn. I know the LCHF people are cringing but these are my summer time treats!!!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...60 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    July 18
    yes x 3.