Looking Keto friends with open diaries

Options

Hello! Starting again on Friday. I gonna go full on till Chritsmas. I am looking for Keto friends that are losing or try to lose weight and have the diary open.
Please add me as a friend!

Replies

• RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me, but I'm on maintenance now. My diary is open to friends.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    @Makingmyselfover the best of success. Three years into Keto I do not log any food because I am OK to stay stuffed as long as I keep my total carbs just under 50 grams daily. While weight loss is a positive side effect due to my age and health issues I do Keto to reverse those health issues being 66.

Just find the way that works for you and have a Merry Christmas health wise. :)
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am T2D, so my goals are glucose management first and then weight loss as a secondary goal. Having said that I have lost 90 lbs since January 2016. My diary is probably pretty boring.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm newer to keto and my diary is open feel free to add me. :-)
  • Makingmyselfover
    Makingmyselfover Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you to you all!!!!!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Morning! You're welcome to add me as well. I get rather boring at times but hey, the more people the merrier. :)
  • Rainqueen77
    Rainqueen77 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking keto for over a year and my diary is wide open. =)
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too. Feel free to add me. I'm not the most active person on these boards or the news feed, but I do "like" people's status a lot. I'm on the lighter side of activity.
  • Jorgie1987
    Jorgie1987 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me , I just do low carb in general not specifically keto, but my diary is open
  • aluhsin
    aluhsin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Just getting back from vacation so I haven't logged a ton lately (hey, I tried!) but starting fresh tomorrow!
  • tokyotfrog1
    tokyotfrog1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I aim for 20 or less net carbs per day and track everyday.
  • PatriciaLoofbourrow
    PatriciaLoofbourrow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been hesitant to open my diary but this makes me want to. If anyone wants to friend me that would be great. :smile: