Day 97: Saturday July 22

Options
LisaPower123
LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

Today we have a party to go to with my high school friends. It always makes me nervous, but I almost always end up having a good time. I am struggling with what to wear, as it is pretty hot outside & I don't really have any in between clothes. It is an outside pool party. All of these friends are tiny, but me. Oh well, I accept myself as I am. People that mean anything, don't like or dislike me based on my weight. Right?

Have a great day!

Oh! I also wanted to know what the plan was for the 100 day challenge? Are we waiting for 100 days until the end of the year? Or starting sooner?

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @lpeltenburg you go and have a good time! You are doing great and be proud of your accomplishments. As you say real friends love you regardless.

Having a good day so far, did a 7k trail run this morning, come home fed all my critters and have a load of laundry on the go all by 8 am!

And I hope we rock into a new challenge soon. This one was horrible for me but I am ready to hit the next one hard!

Lots planned, busy day ahead but should be good.
    Todays goals
    Trail run - done
    Mow lawn
    Lunch with friend
    15,000 steps
    Eat sensible

Have a super Saturday everyone.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

I asked yesterday if everyone would want another half a challenge for 50 days to take us into the last 100 days of the year :) I'm going to get things set up this weekend and we will start July 31st.

@lpeltenburg be happy and proud of your body!!! Even with all our efforts to improve our bodies we have to face the limitations: they are mostly just a meat suit for our souls, the stuff that really important is underneath.

Well done starting the day with bang @Kenda2427 !!! May the rest of it be just as great!

I have kicked myself in the foot yesterday. I did a bit too much on Thursday, and I pushed hard to get things done on Friday and my appetite let me know right away that I overshot my activity. It's nothing that can't be fixed, mostly another lesson for the future.

Today's my layback kinda day :) I have a long cardio session planned, mixed in with pull-ups and chin-ups and then it's all about controlling my macros, hitting the steps, water and sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Saturday!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,240 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the 50 day thing from 31 July.

I am determined to kick it next time round.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,199 Member
    Options
    I'm good for another one starting at the end of July too. Sorry, I haven been good about connecting with everyone! The last couple of weeks has been crazy so I need to refocus again too!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a 1/2 challenge still having issues with internet . Our weather is so off kilter as a place that never gets tornados to get them is just crazy. So if you don't hear from me it's due to lost internet.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'M IN !!! I am working on getting back into my routine here. Things are finally starting to calm down for me.