July 24 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I keep looking at the weather today says thunderstorms all day.
    Woke up and I have a headache and my joints ache. I think this storm may be a doozy.Summer used to be my season but this year with all the weather fluctuations I am not getting any reprieve.
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your many successes. I think u will make the winner's circle. :)
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    Oops!! @craigo3154 the above text was meant for you. Congrats on your many successes.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Congratulations!! on your PR. I'm probably the last one to say this...nice to see your photo!! Thanks
    I just finished an extra long day at my office. I left tonight at 7:45 pm with out of town colleagues. We worked with a variety of our clients today. Great results and very happy clients. Got home after an excellent red wine, a juvenile zinfandel and a celebratory Chilean sea bass. Calories were ok for the day!!
    Exercise:only had time to walk 25 minutes
    Tracking: ok
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154, I vote for you to post the pics
    @MyersCrystal, congrats on your hard work losing that weight.
    yes x 3 for me
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    July 24: yes x 3; at my gym they post a list of the most frequent visitors for the prior month and for the last 2 months I have missed being on the list by 1 visit. I am determined to make the list this month!!
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Did some light bodyweight training and some mechanical work on my car today.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    93.79/ 125 mile
  • Dosse1320
    Options
    Today was my getting ready for my sister and partner's visit. They are flying in from Kelowna British Columbia tomorrow. I did lots of house cleaning and grocery shopping. My husband made chicken kabobs for supper which were delicious; there will be leftovers for lunch tomorrow. I made a black bean brownie for tomorrow as well. We have lots of healthy food bought and prepared so staying on track should work while my sister is here.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Ran 40 min and later walked 45 min. Early start for me tomorrow morning.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Well under calories and did SL 5x5 plus a 5km run.