Day 1 :)

Options
cbeck130
cbeck130 Posts: 14 Member
I ate a healthy breakfast and getting ready to go swimming. Hopefully I can update later on my exercise!

Replies

• ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    First day is going great so far. Had a long walk and reached 10,000 steps and it's only 4pm ;)
  • ChiaPetters
    ChiaPetters Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Biked 11.85 miles this morning. Tonight is looking like a great night for another 6 or 7.
    Weighed in this morning at 207.4
  • JanolaBarbara
    JanolaBarbara Posts: 322 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Howdy! I did a little (15 min) of strength-training this morning, then out for a 3 mi powerwalk. Feeling really good right now! I live in Seattle and today is a beautiful summer's day.

Last week: 183.2
    This week: 182.8

Happy with my small loss!
  • dreamx7
    dreamx7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 127 (I'm 5' tall and my goal is 119) / NSV: Completed 5k on Saturday & did :60 cardio 6/7 days last week!
  • HollyKidd2017
    HollyKidd2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 259.8 pounds. 90 minutes on treadmill today.
  • cbeck130
    cbeck130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome Everyone! I got in 30 minutes on the treadmill myself. First workout in months and boy I have energy. A headache too. But that happens when I detox from junk. I craved a soda today and drank water instead knowing I had to get on here and confess lol!
  • k3ls4ur
    k3ls4ur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First day and first time doing a challenge. Weigh in was 183.6 and I did my 30 minute workout of intense interval training :)
  • jmansor
    jmansor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had a bad night and hardly got any sleep so I couldn't get up to work out. Weigh in this morning at 198.6 lbs. However, I was able to plan my meals better than usual. I had a -273 for calorie intake. I would still take it as a win considering how I have been eating the last few years :-)
  • MochiLuv
    MochiLuv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hoping for a "birthday bye"! The day went well and I had every intention of walking after a long day at work and eating well. Then my teens and hubby surprise me with homemade dinner and lots of Birthday attention. Couldn't say no to that!
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Walked for 20 minutes in the park
  • Bonkers412
    Bonkers412 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    7/24 weigh in was 180.4. I got a run in yesterday, but nothing today besides wrangling my kids. :). Struggling to get enough sleep, but trying to make it a priority.
  • srclissold5576
    srclissold5576 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 1 went well...no refined sugar and nice long walk, pilâtes and yoga.
    Day 2 not so good! No exercise and ate half a twix, 2 chocolate biscuits and 5 sesame biscuits...usually I'd count myself as a failure right now and stuff my face...but this time I'm just going to move forwards...today is another day!

• TabbyCat444
    TabbyCat444 Posts: 32 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Day 1 was pretty bad, I made a high calorie casserole that I have a weakness for, and ate waaayyy too much of it.

Day 2 however went well, kept my calories under and it was 1/3 nights at the gym for this week!
  • pahsarj1
    pahsarj1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 1 = 40 minute walk with my doggie and an evening ice hockey game
    Day 2 = Not too much (recovering from getting nicked up at hockey the night before) :-(
  • ChiaPetters
    ChiaPetters Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 2= got smoked in an hour of racquette ball (still learning to play).
    Day 3= rained on my morning bike ride so went swimming. Supposed to clear off later so I'll be going out then.
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Walked for 20 minutes in the park
    Day 2- none
    Day 3- 30 minutes walk/jog on treadmill