Weigh in July 24th - July 30th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
How did week 1 go? What are you going to do differently next week? I'm working on water and walking.

Replies

• jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    water and walking for me as well... just got back from vacation so my weight is up :(
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I need to keep up my exercise. My yard work is helping with that, but on rainy days I don't move too much.
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    SW: 251.2
    CW: 231.2
    GW: 170.0

7/25: 246.0

This week: -5.2
    To go: 14.8
    Total: -5.2

Water weight I'm sure, but it's in the right direction.

I'm going to work on tracking my food faithfully again and getting myself back to the gym three times a week.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    SW 219.4
    CW 219.2
    GW 199

Only a .2 lb loss but after a week of a lot of fast food I'm pretty happy. Hoping for a better week this week.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm working on trying IF, watching calories more closely and WATER!
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

I had a .8 lb loss this week. I'm very pleased with this as I've been fairly out of control lately. I'm hoping I've turned the corner.

My big challenge this week is that we're having tons of company for the next month so it'll be a struggle to stay on track - to eat right plus take the time to get exercise.

Here are my stats:
    MFP SW - 240
    CSW - 203
    CGW - 188
    UGW - 140ish

Week 1: 202.2

Have a great week, all. <3
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    MFP SW - 198
    CSW - 177.6
    CGW - 170
    UGW - 165

Week 1 - 177.4

Heat warnings for us here in Saskatchewan...... B)
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Remember a loss is a loss, be it .2 or 5 pounds. Celebrate the loss. Do not diminish the loss or work down to attain that loss with rhe word " only". It's a loss, so be thankful, be proud and celebrate your victory.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    CSW- 232.8 lbs
    CGW- 220

Week 1- 231.8 lbs

I've been noticing a huge decrease in appetite lately. I'm still eating, just not as much as previously. I've switched out the high fat/sugar/calorie junk foods for jumbo freezies (70calories and 16 grams of sugar, so I'm doing better! Finding them a lot more refreshing and satisfying lately too.)

Still doing great with water. Averaging 2.5 liters daily, but not sure if it's enough. And I haven't been that active lately either.
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    What are jumbo freezies?
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    What are jumbo freezies?

I'd like to know also!
  • megannxx
    Options
    Ah! Sorry ladies. Looking at the packaging it has freeze pops/ice pops at alternative names. Google Mr. Freeze jumbo and it basically shows what they are. :)
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    MFP SW: 257.8
    CSW: 230
    CGW: 215
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    CSW- 232.8 lbs
    CGW- 220

Week 1- 231.8 lbs

I've been noticing a huge decrease in appetite lately. I'm still eating, just not as much as previously. I've switched out the high fat/sugar/calorie junk foods for jumbo freezies (70calories and 16 grams of sugar, so I'm doing better! Finding them a lot more refreshing and satisfying lately too.)

Still doing great with water. Averaging 2.5 liters daily, but not sure if it's enough. And I haven't been that active lately either.

Please go easy on those, Sweetie - That's quite a lot of sugar for you and your baby - each one is more than 25% of your sugar allocation for the day - and don't forget, that's the MAX sugar you should have in a day, not a total to aspire to.
  • megannxx
    edited July 2017
    Options

Please go easy on those, Sweetie - That's quite a lot of sugar for you and your baby - each one is more than 25% of your sugar allocation for the day - and don't forget, that's the MAX sugar you should have in a day, not a total to aspire to.

I am, thank you. :) . I usually have 1-2 a day when I do have them, but not every day. Just when I'm not feeling good to eat, but still need something. It's about the only thing I can tolerate at that time. I think it's been about 3 days or since I last had one. Depends on my mood. Lol.