Like Minded Lushes - June 2017

Options
123457»

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! Good to hear from you.

Thursday - beer at friends' house to look at their back yard we're going to design. 2 wines at dinner and 2ish more at home.

Dinner with girlfriends tonight, kid birthday party tomorrow, and friends over for dinner tomorrow. Busy weekend as usual. I'm sure lot of booze will be consumed!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Ashley- good words to live by. I have about 25 lbs to go before I hit that 5% to goal mark tho'. :/
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Syd, hoe is your mother in law? That's so terrible xoxox
    Robin, girl...hang in there!!! xoxox

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-3
    Thursday-3
    Friday-cocktails and sunset

Tomorrow, we are going out to the West side for a little hike and hopefully, some snorkeling...we have some storms off shore which might effect the weather??
    Sunday, cleaning and hanging around!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
    xo
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I drank a good amount over the weekend but had fun doing it! Yesterday was not bad: had a mimosa in the morning, a couple beers in the afternoon while reading in the sun, and a couple more early evening/before bed. I will be racking up some 0's this week; aiming for 2.
    Have a great week lushes!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good to see you Kate!

The weekend was a sluggish one. Arguing with Doug is not good. We are both so stressed. It will get better.
    thank you lushes for being you.
  • gwenm4
    gwenm4 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Took care of our two granddaughters on Sat so racked up a zero this week after all. Aiming for two zeros this week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options