• FatsDomino1234567
    FatsDomino1234567 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Vista, CA in the house!
  • mhollan9
    mhollan9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CLEgirl wrote: »
    I'm living in the Cleveland, Ohio, area. This winter was ... let's say: not fun. I could not run outside because it was too cold, icy and snowy for me. So, I was confined to the "dreadmill" instead. Not bad considering not running, but still. Now I can run outside and it feels so great!

Cleveland is a fantastic summer city for runners, never gets too hot and humid as my previous homes on the east coast. There are lots of running events here in CLE and they are easy to get to. Rocky River is my favorite running area - all my CLE neighbors knows where that is, so I'll see you there :-)

I'm from CLE too! Lakewood Area! Just getting into running.. hopefully i'll get to the point to meet up with you for a run!
  • mhollan9
    mhollan9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cleveland area, Ohio! New to running!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    I presently live in a suburb just northeast of Pittsburgh, PA and work in one just southwest of Pittsburgh. :)
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    must look at the group page more often......

currently living in Bristol, South-West England.
  • blackemerld
    blackemerld Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in Cordova, TN
  • mountainrunner37
    mountainrunner37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Burlington VT! Ive flirted with running off and on for years, and want to make it a lifelong habit
  • CutieCait123
    CutieCait123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in Evansville- about as south as you can get ;)

Southern Indiana!

@CutieCait123 how far south? I am about 30 mins South of Indy.

• CutieCait123
    CutieCait123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in Evansville!
    I am originally from Lima, Ohio but I've live in the Louisville, KY/Southern Indiana (also known as Kentuckiana) for 8 years.

• dudasd1973
    dudasd1973 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh, PA. Getting back into running after taking 16yrs off... Lol

My goal is to enter and finish the Marine Corps Marathon in 2018 as that will be the 25yr anniversary of the first one that I ran.
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I live in Fort Worth/Roanoke TX. My heart is in my hometown of Arvada, CO.
  • daffyfroz
    daffyfroz Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Looks like most people here are from the USA. I live in Australia about 2 hours north of Melbourne. I mostly run on trails in the surrounding forests.

I do cross country running during Winter and go in a trail event about every 6 weeks. I'm here to get rid of 5-7kg and some cm from my waist.

I use Strava for logging my runs
    https://www.strava.com/athletes/leah_cripps
  • kriskaypratt
    kriskaypratt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am from Philadelphia, PA but am currently living outside of Portland OR on the other side of the river in Vancouver, WA
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am from Japan =)
  • SamanthaSchnurr
    SamanthaSchnurr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fishers, IN. Very injured runner working hard to rehab 10 months in...have run for 7 years and several half marathons... missing my sport. Joining to get motivated to keep going.
  • kdhaile
    kdhaile Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Cudahy just outside of Milwaukee. I run on the treadmill and also in the parks. Milwaukee County has a great parks system. My main route runs right next to Lake Michigan.
  • Subulux
    Subulux Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am from Pune, Maharashtra India :smiley:
  • jillylees
    jillylees Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live in Carnarvon, Western Australia.Would be great to find other runners around this area.
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Central Florida???