Week of August 1.....5 weeks to go!

barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
Two weeks without nutrasweet....but gained 2 pounds from sugar drinks and limited activity. So healthier and heavier!
1. Limit sugar laden drinks.....organic cane sugar is still sugar!
2. Get a handle on my fat grams....developed terrible belly fat after gallbladder surgery last year...and an article told me that my fascia was tangled....causing belly fat. But working on eating whole unprocessed food will help.
3. Lose some of this stupid weight!!

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    I changed my profile to Maintain over the weekend. Spent the time with family, both mine and the ex-husband's! Luckily he wasn't there, but his parents really appreciate it when I coordinate visits with their grandsons.

We're getting ready to send B off to school! He moves in on August 13th. Wouldn't be so nerve wracking if I wasn't on travel from the 7th-11th!

I've been super busy at work. I really need to work on the basics, drinking at least 6 glasses of water and getting 7+ hours of sleep. Been running ragged and I can feel it in my skinny jeans! Or is that because my son dried them in the dryer when I usually hang to dry?
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Working on " how to eat healthy while camping and backpacking"...any suggestions?
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Hi there...I have been MIA for some time now...I have gained back about 5 lbs in the last month. I need to get back on track.
    Barb, I just had gallbladder surgery last month. One attack came on so fast and furious that I ended up going to emergency and it was taken out immediately. I was hoping it weighed about 5 lbs :), but no.
    Tress, good luck with the holiday stresses. It can be a lot to handle!

Today, I'm going to get my 10 000 steps and drink at least 6 cups of water. Enjoying coffee now, though. Cheers!