Good Keto Cookbook?

Options
debodom1962
debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
I am looking for a good Keto cookbook. I ordered one from Amazon but the author neglected to state that the book is dairy free. Needless to say, I sent it back. I like my cheese and whipping cream. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Replies

• sexygatubela77
    sexygatubela77 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same author; different cookbook.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Anything by Maria Emmerich or you can also look for her website for lots of free ones.

There's also more info in the FAQ's on the group main page
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a good Keto cookbook. I ordered one from Amazon but the author neglected to state that the book is dairy free. Needless to say, I sent it back. I like my cheese and whipping cream. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

There are usually a bunch of free Kindle keto cookbooks. Downside is, some of them are complete jokes (like relabeled gluten-free cookbooks that should come with insulin pens), but there are often good ones as well.

Some people here have liked cookbooks by George Stella, and they're well-rated at Amazon. Eating Stella Style, Kindle edition, is $3.

The Wahls Protocol Cookbook is really nice, but some subbing may be necessary here and there to reduce the carb content.
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Just don't waste your time on the free amazon "keto" cookbook by Jeanine Bryson, whose "keto" recipes called for pastry sheets, pasta, bread crumbs, pita bread and flour.
  • debodom1962
    Options
    I'm not big on Kindle cookbooks as a whole. The format is always off and most of the time the information is so inaccurate. I stick to Pinterest and blogs but I sure do like to sit down with a cookbook and get ideas.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Doh!

The George Stella ones can all get real food on real pages.
  • Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    repetitiv sometimes (surprise) and without pictures. cheap but nice ideas inside:

https://www.amazon.com/365-Days-Keto-Diet-Recipes/dp/1511891416
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I like the Well Fed books but they are Paleo and might need to be adjusted, some of the recipes are overly fussy but I like the mix and match approach she has
  • debodom1962
    Options
    @LizinLowell I own all the Well Fed books. They are my go to's. I've done 2 whole 30's and they were like a Bible to me. Also Practical Paleo.
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    @debodom1962 Right on!