August 4 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Have fun, @RangerRickL, and way to go on your eating plan!! You will be successful!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL , enjoy your reunion, and thanks for sharing your commitment to the UAC.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Have fun @RangerRickL ! Phew and thanks to @craigo3154 for keeping us going! 2 heroes! :D

Tracking: yes, everything
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yws, swam 60 x 25m lengths so 1.5km. Had wanted to join the aqua aerobics class but it was already fully booked. Also walked just over 11000 steps.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,261 Member
    Options
    yes x 3

super tired today my exercise came as a gutting out of the kitchen ... no easy task .. then I put on the final dishwasher load and the dishwasher rebelled and stopped working, by the time my hubby had fixed it the kitchen looked like a bomb site ... I know its clean under all the mess so Ill sort it tomorrow .. right now I just want to sleep!
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes did some bodyweight training for 30minutes, Rain might be stopping earlier than expected by a few days keeping my fingers crossed.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    (8.91 / 140) Mile Goal
  • PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #1 for me.
    I did exercise and track everything just went over from unhealthy snack choices by a bit.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    yes-- exercised at least 20 minutes
    yes--stayed within my calorie budget
    yes-- tracked all food and drink