August 7 Sign In

Options

Replies

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Hope you had a great family reunion @RangerRickL!

My goals are no binge eating (along with staying within my calories and exercising every day). Certain foods are a trigger for me, and so far in this month I have been staying away from them.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES -- 55-min outdoor bike ride
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Pass #2 We had 2 grandchildren sleepover last night. They came around 4:00 PM yesterday and stayed until after lunch today; we swam twice, did a backyard scavenger hunt and painted many rocks. We also did lots of reading and watched a few episodes of "Puss and Boots". Did not track but had tons of fun.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @trixsey1 Thanks for the photo story of your hike. It was amazing!!!
    @pribud You are always inspiring!
    @phoebelayla You are doing great!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My report:
    Exercise: 25minutes active stretching and then 32 minutes of pushups and jump rope intervals
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under by quite a bit
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Got some walking in before the rain and 30mins of bodyweight training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    (17.91 / 140) Mile Goal

Gonna be a sunny day tomorrow hoping to get atleast a 8Miles in tomorrow :)
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Aug 7th
    Yes x 3, walking dog for exercise
    Aside from UAC goals, I want to work on stress, which means, no checking work emails on days off, and no beating myself up when I don't know everything, or make a mistake. I wear myself out from stress.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Had a very good day today! B)

exercise yes walking with my poles
    calories yes well under
    tracking yes 15 glasses of water
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Pass Day 1
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    August 5

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...crx class...40 minutes...walked to and from the gym

August 6

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...spin class- 60 min - bodyweight workout - 30 min

August 7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - PIYO 45 min

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Dosse1320 wrote: »
    Pass #2 We had 2 grandchildren sleepover last night. They came around 4:00 PM yesterday and stayed until after lunch today; we swam twice, did a backyard scavenger hunt and painted many rocks. We also did lots of reading and watched a few episodes of "Puss and Boots". Did not track but had tons of fun.
    @Dosse1320. And this is what life is all about. Awesome.
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes. Biked 3 miles with the kiddos.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Aug 7
    Spent a great part of my day making travel arrangements and became very future- focused and not so "today-focused". Finally got my act together about 4p.m. (better late than never, I guess!) Did 7.17 mi walk/run. I can't just run because the hills here are crazy and I cannot run up most of them, so I run as much as I can and walk when I have to. I push hard, but am not looking to meet anyone's standard, but my own. I have messed up both my Achilles tendons and one hip in the past trying to run when I should have been walking. Not going to that painful place again!
    Tracked everything.
    Calories-left 317 and had plenty of yummy food today. I will be sleeping like a baby tonight!
    My son and I both skipped our Ab Challenge today, so now we have to do today's crunches added on to tomorrow's. He had max lifts for football today and I was just done after my adventure. We will knock them out tomorrow!
  • salty_runner_girl
    salty_runner_girl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    7th August
    PASS day... :neutral:
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    August 7
    Pass Day 1
    Exercise yes
    Calories / tracked not so much.

Did well on Sunday in spite of being invited to an unexpected feast. I had packed my salad. yougart and cherries so I just enjoyed other's company not the food. Oh my goodness, beautiful desserts galore!! (Sorry, I digress) Overcame that obstacle.

Monday however was not as successful. Had a stressful day. Have a family member with issues I got myself involved in to try to help and feel helpless and unappreciated. I caved in-- a few extra chips and squash casserole. You know the kind with all the cheesy good sruff. Didn't go crazy just didn't stick to the plan.

All in all feeling good about my goals. Trying to tackle my obstacles one at at a time.
    Thanks for being here to help and letting me be a part if this challenge. It means a lot to me
  • cc3833
    cc3833 Posts: 80 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Pass day #2.... better get myself together here! I was on track up until dinner. Went out to a really fancy place with 2 of my friends and lets just say I would have been fine calorie wise if I had just boxed up half my meal. Next time I'm asking for a box as soon as we get our food. I did disfigure my dessert at a certain point to stop continuing to eat. I definitely could've shoveled more in but then I realized what I was doing so I destroyed it LOL!