August 7 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 50 minutes weight training. Not totally satisfied with the workout and looking at changing my routine.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Ready365
    Ready365 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? :)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? :)

Yes x 3
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    August 7
    Pass Day 1
    Exercise yes
    Calories / tracked not so much.

Did well on Sunday in spite of being invited to an unexpected feast. I had packed my salad. yougart and cherries so I just enjoyed other's company not the food. Oh my goodness, beautiful desserts galore!! (Sorry, I digress) Overcame that obstacle.

Monday however was not as successful. Had a stressful day. Have a family member with issues I got myself involved in to try to help and feel helpless and unappreciated. I caved in-- a few extra chips and squash casserole. You know the kind with all the cheesy good sruff. Didn't go crazy just didn't stick to the plan.

All in all feeling good about my goals. Trying to tackle my obstacles one at at a time.
    Thanks for being here to help and letting me be a part if this challenge. It means a lot to me

Good job passing up deserts, especially when you didn't have a lot of mental prep time. Even though you are some extra stuff yesterday, it sounds like you kept it in check. Way to go!
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I ate peanuts and didn't pay attention. I don't think I went very far over but I have no idea so ... That counts as a ... I hate saying the "P" word.
    I ain't gonna say it.

Exercise, yard work. Bike riders tend to get kind of slouchy on yard work.
    So my bike is in the shop... until today. Too late to go for any kind of ride though. Put in my earbuds and do some yard work for the duration of a playlist or two.

I like them pics from @trixsey1 . I like to envision what it'd be like to walk or bike in a green place like that... and go by old classic stuff. Ilke that one that looks like steps down to a dungeon.

I lost some pounds on vacation. Got it back pretty fast. Likely hydration weight. So I am at the top edge of that weight. Wife and I got a 5 lb goal for the end of this month. If we achieve it we get an antique hotel in Durango trip. If we fizzle, ugh, yard work. So I am still not even a pound into that. I have to ride a few thousand calories to pull this off.
    Wife wants me to cut her Quinoa portion to 150 cal. She says I can give her as much vegetable as I want though. I like Quinoa. It is kind of expensive though.

I found an article on the internet of all places. It says if you pinch your skin on the back of your hand. You know, pull a fold up in it and then let go, if that pinch wrinkle stays there for much, then you are dehydrated.

I never knew that. Seemed a credible article.

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,989 Member
    Options
    August 7.
    Good exercise day, But I let myself get too hungry with eating dinner way to late. Stayed under calories and tracked, but not the best food choices.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

My best friend is visiting from Singapore. I'm so excited that she's come to visit. Since I emigrated we don't get to see each other enough. She's a great walker so if the weather can stay cool enough, there will be walking and hiking…with a lot of fun and laughter thrown in B)
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1.... too sick with dizzyness. Brains having a party without me