LCHF Friends

Options
YAYA_of_2
YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
I have many friends but not a lot of keto/LCHF friends. I would really like some more friends with this WOE especially experienced ones. I would like to stalk diaries for food ideas. Lol. Please add me if your interested

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    megsybeth wrote: »
    Same :). I'm new to the forum so not exactly sure how to friend, though!

Click on the name of the person you want to friend. There will be a pointless pop-up.
    Find the person's name in the pop-up and click it AGAIN (sigh), then it will go to their profile page where you can click a button reading "Add As Friend."
    Follow the rest of the nonsense and that should send the request for you. :smile:
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    Oh and feel free to add me. :wink:
  • FitSmith2
    FitSmith2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing keto/lchf please feel free to add me, too! On week 6, 11 pounds down.
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,611 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I have been at it since October 2016, so I am not the most expert or experienced. I have had success with this WOE in terms of glucose levels and weight loss. The diary is open to friends, but it is a little repetitious. I have bacon, eggs and coffee with HWC almost every day for breakfast as an example. It may not be too inspiring, but it works for me.

I am happy to have anyone add me.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb, but not necessarily high fat (or am I? Hadn't thought about it much) and not keto. I'm at about 60 carbs a day. My doctor put me on low carb due to my triglycerides being crazy high and told me to stay under 100 a day, but I'm ending up around 60 as my sweet spot. I'd love to have more friends doing the same thing or close.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto but I'm also in maintenance. Feel free to add me. :)
  • rjan91
    rjan91 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Also add me if you like. Trying to still find my way a bit but also trying to get my blood sugar in check as well as lose weight.