I'm 50 and stuck with 30 pounds to go.

Options
Kboelte97
Kboelte97 Posts: 1 Member
Also 9 months past chemopause. I'm exercising, eating clean, doing everything I should. Any ideas?

Replies

• PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you are tracking your food intake here on MFP, correct?
  • Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you are tracking your food intake here on MFP, correct?

And not only tracking your food, weighing it.
  • OvercomerJudith
    OvercomerJudith Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Tracking and weighing has been more help than I thought. Even if I go over occasionally, at least I know it and I can't blame the lack of results on too much salt!
  • cbird2k
    cbird2k Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm going through a similar plateau, although my menopause was due to a hysterectomy. I feel like my hormones are leveling out, but I can't lose 1 lb to save my life! 45 minutes on the elliptical, salads for dinner, eating small portions, yet the occasional treat will set me back to the meager 3 lbs I lost! WTH?! I just joined MFP so I guess I need to start tracking my food, which I HATE to do! lol!
  • Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Tracking and weighing has been more help than I thought. Even if I go over occasionally, at least I know it and I can't blame the lack of results on too much salt!

It's tedious, but if you do it enough you get a good sense of how much you're consuming without it. But if I'm making a concerted effort to lose weight I try to weigh everything to keep myself accountable.