Caught myself

fit_chickx
fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
Stress eating ugghhhh. Had a day that left me angry and stressed out. I started to grab up food to make myself feel better. I had two of my husbands nature valley chocolate peanut protein bars back to back. Nothing but a glorified candy bar. >:)>:)
1600045723_2.jpg
I'm going to the gym again tonight to cope with my crappy day.
Less guilt than eating my stress away.

Replies

• Mandy_1982
    Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
    We're only human ;)
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    @fit_chickx Yes, definitely glorified candy bars. You know that it's the processing that make them so hyper-palatable. It's hard being "good" 100% of time. No biggie, you're doing right thing going to the gym and you'll brush it off!
  • MrsCarrieRobinson
    MrsCarrieRobinson Posts: 90 Member
    Sorry to hear your feeling so stressed. *high five* for seeing the unhealthy coping and replacing it with a healthier choice!
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    I absolutely understand what you are going through as well. I have always been a stress eater. It's a good thing when you realize what you are doing so you can correct it. I have had my fair share of slip ups and eating slider foods
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    It's been two brutal months of stress eating for me, I feel your pain. It's so frustrating when it's happening because you know you shouldn't be doing it but you can't stop.

And granola bars - what a racket! Might as well just eat the chocolate bar, it's only a few more calories and a hundred times more satisfying!