August 14 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I was ill today, but I seem better tonight.
    Did a very easy stroll for my exercise
    Calories: ok by a margin
    Tracking; ok
    Hope to feel good enough to go to work tomorrow. See you then.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @fightingthetideofaging I did have a very good session in the pool. Managed a full hour of pool walking. Congratulations on your loss........woohoo.........50LB mark on the horizon.
    @Dosse1320 You made me laugh......I wouldn't have enjoyed the buster bar either...lol
    @RangerRickL Loved todays quotes! Sorry to hear you are not well, Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
    @bocasdelbadbob sounds like you had a great day!
    @Slimpossible007 sorry to hear you are not feeling well.....maybe when you are ready start out slow doing much shorter bike rides to start. Hope you feel better soon.
    @craigo3154 you continue to inspire and encourage me, thank you for all your kind words to us and for really caring about us. I really appreciate you.
    @trisey WOW! you burned 865 calories on a rest day! You are AWESOME!
    @fourathomej love your picture, what a campsite! Thanks for your kind words yesterday
    @aeshippers glad to hear your daughter is doing good, now you can let yourself relax a bit. That chocolate bar, regardless of the size is now history.
    @Sandera2 I love your attitude also, your walks actually do sound magical, letting go of everything and enjoying nature! Good for you!
    @SimonsChange I am cheering for you to meet your goals. YOU CAN DO THIS! Enjoy your hikes!

Todays Recap

exercise yes, 60 minutes walking in pool, then grocery shopping, light housework (30mins) and preparing food for freezer. Actually overdid it today
    calories 1435/1490
    calories burned 718
    tracking everything
    water 13 glasses

GREAT DAY TODAY!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Crawling into bed exhausted but popping in to say 3 yesses for the day.
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes x3.
    Back at work and back into my routine. Walked down to the sea with the family since they were not on a day out, and then ran the last 10 mins back to the house (yes ran) when I realised I'd forgotten about a meeting. I made the meeting with no time to spare trying not to sound out of breath as we started... I don't plan to add running to by exercise routine. Yoga and Strength Training, total of about 80 mins.
    A friend popped round this evening to discuss our planned trip Thur-Sun, so had a beer but calories are still on target. We are going to a bushcraft meetup, which is a new thing for me and I'm excited.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the posts @RangerRickL . Linked to this is the idea of "failing well" or learning how to fail. He old Michael Jordan advert shows it well.
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiYycaNi9nVAhUEaFAKHS5aBboQwqsBCCUwAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

@aeshippers glad your daughter is doing well. The chocolate is understandable. Well done for logging it!
    @craigo3154 great walk! Enjoy your rest day.
    @fourathomej wow what a view! Enjoy!
    @trixsey1 your rest days are amazing!
    @pribud whoop whoop to the weight-loss and the amazing progress you're making!
    @SimonsChange 55 amazing miles clocked and I wonder how many of the evil steps too!
    @shonat11 please stay with us or come back when you feel better this month. I've been ill in the past and taken a break from the group and ultimately it did me no favours.
    @Slimpossible007 get well soon. Wise move taking a rest when you need to. You'll be back in good form before you know it!
    @bocasdelbadbob or grampa Bob Yay to the smiles and great day with Buddy!
    @pcotter54 get well soon.
    @cardio_enthusiast well done!
    @fitastic2day well done and great for keeping going! Watch the video clip! It's for us!
    @lamlam2013 well done!
    @Sandera2 that was so special to read! So happy for you that you are loving it!
    @LoraineGB well done!
    @Dosse1320 Yay for the good news but Boo for the treat! I'd have done the same.
    @fightingthetideofaging how far in to the c25k are you now? You're going great!
    @RangerRickL hope you have continued to improve. Get well soon!
    @loopydo2017 well done!
    @DarthMom280 well done!
    @marthall well done for the extra running and pleased you made the meeting! I don't even know what bushcraft is. I'll google it!

A day late posting but it was a yes x 3.
    Exercise: a last walk on the beach and coastal path before returning home.
    Tracking:yes
    Calories: yes but it was tight. Long car journeys (erm and maybe hangovers too!) make me hungry!
    I'd wanted to go to a spinning class with my new 12 day gym pass when we got back but we didn't get back til it had finished. I had an early night instead.I hope everyone has a great week!
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Just realized that my post from last night went to nowhere land!!

August 14th
    Exercise: 1 hour 40 min walking
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Miles: 4
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Three yesses from me moved around town 30 minutes of window shopping fell in love again this time with a strong coffee lol.... stayed inside my caloric limit cause i want the scale to move downward lol.... tracked my daily intake to the dot. ☺
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 50 minute P90X2 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps workout. Chest was still toast from Friday's workout, so struggled getting the numbers in.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

@conchita962 Well done!
    @am_change A walk on the beach sounds fantasic!
    @marthall unscheduled extra workout - Bonus!
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Aug 14
    Exercise- yes, Started with a big stretch/ system check. Today I made it to the 1/2 way mark of my Strong Curves lifting program. 6 weeks completed out of 12. Knee is feeling somewhat better, but I opted out of the squats and did a ton of other glute exercises like donkey kicks to make up. Also Ab Challenge #145 crunches.
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- yes
    Also meditated for 17 minutes. Best part of the day! Great meditation music on Pandora.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #2

It was a 22 hour drive home, and by the time I got there, I was very tired. I put a lot of work into doing laundry, and unpacking and organizing camping supplies, but I didn't track. It was a long day.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    3 yesses
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    August 14
    Exercise yes

Calories. yes

Tracked. yes