What Plan did you Choose?

Options
arzabal
arzabal Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2017 in Social Groups
Hi, I'm new to NS and my husband and I ordered the Uniquely Yours. It was more expensive of the 3 plans but we bought the discount card from Costco and got a savings, therefore justified to try this plan. :) We thought if we have more of a variety we'll stick to the plan. Starting in Monday May 8th 2017. Hope to try it for 3 months and see how the progress goes.

Replies

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am on the basic plan. I ordered it to keep the plan as economical as possible but the frozen food options look so good that I may upgrade in the future. I debated forever about what plan to order! I am so pleased with the foods. This isn't my first time on NS. I used it years ago to lose weight after my first pregnancy and always enjoyed the food back then. I know it works for me when I stick to the plan. The key for me is not allowing myself to get too hungry or all heck breaks loose and I binge.
  • Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I picked the Uniquely yours. I also got the discount cards from Costco. Last week they were around $55 for the $100 card.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    I got the gift cards during the sale too and it made the package I bought such a good price. I've heard the gift cards go on sale a few times a year but that price was the lowest people had seen. I grabbed 10 of them and have been kinda wishing I went back and got more before the sale ended!
  • jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Weekends your way. I had a coupon and it was the cheapest way to start.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    My plan has one flex lunch and one flex dinner per week. So Saturday is kinda a My day for me too.
  • queensroe51
    queensroe51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on NS for 1 month tomorrow and have only had SS products. I ordered this frozen package from Walmart today for $59.98 -15 entrees & 5 snacks-- I don't know how that price is compared to NS directly but I have been getting my NS from QVC and I think it is a lot cheaper through them. Here is a pic of what comes in the package and a link to Walmart where you can enlarge the photo to see ingredients and items listed. walmart.com/ip/Nutrisystem-Members-Favorites-5-Day-Diet-Kit/52329762
    xapc8ook21yx.jpeg
  • queensroe51
    queensroe51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you use facebook there is a group called Nutrisystem Support Group which you can join.
  • Adrisn
    Options
    The current plan I have (signing via NS), cost $465 for 84 entrees and 48 snacks. So looks like the Walmart it is cheaper, but you don't have the option to choose your meals.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting today and I'm doing Uniquely Yours. I like being about to select from the full range of frozen and non-frozen foods. The journey begins.
  • Adrisn
    Options
    lenu1us that is a good choice. I found out that the frozen food taste the best.
  • wendyjns
    wendyjns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Uniquely Yours, Dinners My Way. I want to be able to eat dinners with my husband. However, at the first of year I plan on hunkering down and doing the full blown Nutrisystem, with a Flex meal here and there. I got a good discount, I was previously a member and they sent me a 50% off every order. I haven't gotten my first order yet, so I've been using the Walmart 5 day kits to get by until the real deal comes in! I have 70 pounds I'd like to lose and my goal is to do it by September 2018.
  • Debbsoc
    Debbsoc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started same plan with same discount last night, how are you doing?
  • Debbsoc
    Debbsoc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you use facebook there is a group called Nutrisystem Support Group which you can join.
    If I use Facebook will all my friends see I'm using nutrisystems?