August 18 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    h5eribhbrpex.jpg
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes i walked around before donating blood.... ate my macros.... stayed within boundaries.... feeling bloated today.... water and i not doin gud today...
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yes for me x3. Exercise was cleaning and shifting boxes up and down stairs. Not exciting but worked up a sweat. Does that count?
    In a rush tonight but hope you're all doing well :-)
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. And it felt like hours-- super hot and humid today.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. I ate at an Uzbek restaurant for lunch. Surprisingly, MFP had listings for some of the food, and I gave it my best effort to estimate the calories and amounts.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, even the plov, which was new to me.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Haha.............out of my comfort zone.....well.......I have never been comfortable discussing my weight with people as it has been a negative part of my life for as long as I can remember. On New Years eve we had some friends over and someone asked for us to make resolutions, this is something I have a hard time with. Anyway mine was simply to be lighter and healthier this time next year. In january I started watching what I was eating and then realized I HAD TO DO SOMETHING! Someone told me about MFP so I downloaded it. All of a sudden I was discussing my weight loss goals and dreams with people. I decided I needed to do something drastic to get me motivated and stick to it so I posted on my Facebook page for all my friends and family to read. I had my husband weigh me each week and each week I post my progress.............I am a very proud person and now that EVERYONE knows what I am doing I am even more focussed. This group has helped me soooooo much as you guys have become VERY important to me also, I now have no problem posting on here is I have a bad day as I know you will understand. I also find that I do not slip up nearly as much. I think giving myself the okay to do so if I want has taken the desire to do so away. Not sure if I am making sense trying to put my feelings into word, but at least I tried.....lol

@slimpossible007 thank you for sharing your last 100 days with us. Looking forward to your next 100! :)
    @Dosse1320 Good luck with your pickle ball, I am glad you are enjoying it. <3
    @shonat11 shifting boxes up and down stairs is DEFINITELY a work out! WAY TO GO! :)
    @trixsey1 You continue to amaze me with your work out ethic! Enjoy your ride tomorrow! :o
    @jesscutedol believe it or not I find the more water I drink the less bloated I feel. It did take me awhile to get here, I now consume at least 12 glasses of water a day. Hope you feel lighter soon. :)
    @craigo3154 WOW! 5K's in 35 minutes, that is quite a goal. I am sure you will reach it and I will be cheering for you all the way...lol...now think of that when you are walking, do you see the pom poms yet...lol :p Enjoy flying your new toy this weekend!
    @RangerRickL I am soooo grateful you stepped out of your comfort zone in taking over this group. Hope things went well helping your friends law firm. :)

• fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...60 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Aug 18
    Exercise: 50 min walk
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes