Ruined my 36 day streak

Options
Yesterday I went to a baseball game and ended up eating chicken wings and drinking 12 beers. So ashamed and disappointed in myself, I even stopped for a mcflurry on the way home. I'm back on track today. Anyone else cheat?

Replies

• windyapril2017
    windyapril2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I even gained six pounds!
  • 62apples
    62apples Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think you should be proud of yourself for getting right back on your diet.

You may want to plan when to cheat so that you can hold out until that day. The fact that you got right back on track means you could have a planned cheat day. Yes, there are people that will say not to do that, but the cyclic keto people do it all the time. I blew my diet off for almost two weeks during vacation time. About one week back on keto, and I was back to what I had been. I definitely am going off diet the week of Thanksgiving. That is 94 days away.

When a person craves beer or sugar, they should wonder if they have parasites including candida.
    Renew Life - PARASmart - digestive detox and microbial cleanse supplement - gluten free - 15 day program

But regardless, I wanted to have cake and other desserts like ice cream. I ate them; I gained some weight back; then I lost the weight again. I am now at my lowest weight in 15 years.

I think you should be proud of yourself for getting right back on your diet.
  • run2lose45
    run2lose45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I fell off the wagon about 2 weeks ago.. gained about 4 back. This "lazy keto" idea did not work at all, haha. Time to start logging meals again!