August 20 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes i tracked every morsel i ate....yes i stayed inside my boudaries....lost some weight....the scale moved
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I posted for the 20 and 21st. It should be the 19th and 20th DUH!!!
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    yes x3, bare minimum on exercise thanks to 7 hours in the car, calories well under.

Interesting @craigo3154 that your comments today are about reviewing the record of your progress. I like to measure and track anything I can, and since this goal is my current focus I am reviewing daily. This morning was a comparison between the festival I went to at the start of my current cycle (Atlas festival - 4 days, average net Calories +440 per day) and the Festival I am just back from (Wilderness Gathering - 4 days, average net Calories -260 per day). I used one pass day (although it was close on two of the other four days) but this is so much better than I managed in July.

@trixsey1 "Total steps walked: 34,604" Fantastic.
    @am_change "I'm losing again now.", Well done.
    @fourathomej "Pretty sure I'm around pass #8 or so...lol...but I'm getting back to life tomorrow..." Great, get back into the swing of things.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    August 20
    Exercise Yes busy day. Had to walk around driveway to get my step in before bedtime. I have a treadmill but it is in the spare room above the master bedroom where my husnand sleeps. He goes to bed early I stay up late so have to improvise. Ended up with 22 active minutes plus mde my goal steps. It wasn't pretty but was happy to meet goal.

Calories. Yes
    Had finger food at wedding reception. Just had a few shrimp and some pork meat and a few grean beans. Avoided the dips and crackers. Stayed within goal. Very happy with my choices

Tracked. Yes being honest and keeping track keps me on her I need to be!!
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Losing track of my days.
    yes x 3
    exercise
    2800 ft of climbing. I don't know why I would rather say that than 20 mile bike ride.

aschztxhbuyb.jpg
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    August 16-18 Yes x 3
    August 19 Pass #3
    August 20 Pass #4

I've passed out of the Winner's Circle, but I'm not gone! I took the weekend "off" and just had ME time. Although I didn't go over calories, and still got my exercise in, I didn't actually track my calories. I needed a mental break from some recent overloads and it felt really good. I was pleased that I didn't give in to any tempting treats or other temptations (like alcohol!). Onward! :)
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Heavy lifting
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk in the morning. Tracked and under calories.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #3
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    oops, logged quite late!
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 2 hour hike
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes