Replies

• Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Dog walk and evening walk at the Wetlands, lots of frogs but too dark to take a picture

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Travel: McCarran lets me through with ice packs in a cooler, so I usually take some fruit, a yoghurt and some portioned out savoury snacks. I try not eat at fast food restaurants in the terminals because the prices are inflated and items are too calorific. When I stay in hotels, I generally use the gym in the morning and take an afternoon walk. I try to have a light breakfast to help with available choices for food later in the day. I have a trip to Memphis and New Orleans coming up and that is going to challenge me. So much good food in The South, I may have to go on maintenance for the trip…
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    pass day #3

I struggled with work and motivation today and missed my opportunities to exercise. Stayed under calories but another tough day feeling hungry.

The plan is to stick to the plan, I've already done enough exercise today (25th) to be back on target.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »

@cardio_enthusiast changes in routine are disruptive if you have a solid workout schedule, but 6:30 am is not an early workout for some of us 4:30am people!

You are so right!!! I tried working out at 5:30am for a period of time and I actually felt sick. I have a lot of admiration and respect for all of you early birds! Keep it up:-)

Cheers!

Well the flip side is come 9:30 at night I go totally stupid. I'm done!!! LOL
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    AUG 24
    Exercise: core work, stretching
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Long day today...really needed to run but ran out of time.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Quick check in as I did not do last night. Had a good day today. yes x 3 woohoo yay me, was able to get on track today after taking 2 days off. I did track both days and the 22nd was bad, bad but the 23rd was just off...........glad I did that for myself but am looking forward to healthy eating again......gotta get going as I have a date with the swimming pool....lol :p
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes i tracked all my macros. Walked around for 20 min only at lunch time since town was so full. Felt paranoid bout being robbed dont know why. Yes walked. Yes stayed within my daily limit. The pre packing sounds great i just found out i should have no gluten at all which sucks ...cause i dont know where to start so no more potatoes i geuss. Oh wel im yet again looking for the scaled to say i lost a little bit more...
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..30 minutes C25K app training, and 60 minutes Run/Walk on trails.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 - P90X Chest and Back