August 25 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    We are almost to the end of August! For those of us in the United States, we have a holiday called Labor Day coming up Monday, September 4. While it is not the calendared end of summer, it is treated by our cultural end of summer. Everyone takes the long weekend as a holiday to enjoy the last of the summer fun activities. After that, we pass the baton of summer to @craigo3154 and @aeshippers
    Please note that the September UAC is set up for you and you may sign up at this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/122363-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2017

Hope to see you there!!
    Rick
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    August 25
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 4 Km in 35 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Different route today, Steeper climb (which is why seemingly slower pace).

Weekend tomorrow (Yay!)

Joined September UAC.

@cardio_enthusiast. I know it does not work well for you, but I may try early morning work out as it has other benefits (like leaving the rest of the day free). As I am heading towards summer, it is the cooler part of the day and I get light from 6:00am now. I will try it and see how it goes. Many years ago I used to the cycle the hills I now walk and did them early morning.
    @bocasdelbadbob. Great climb. 2000ft. 83% of max heart rate would be edging on the anaerobic range anyway (and good training).
    @hil331115. Look forward to seeing you in September.
    @RangerRickL. Hard to avoid junk food when travelling. Still sounds like it went far better than it could have.
    @marthall. Not many days left, can still make circle this month. Stick to plan.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Good morning everyone! B) "I'M BACK". :) Enjoyed my little break with my 2 pass day but I am looking forward to my healthy eating. Yesterday was very good.............hi ho, ho ho...it's to the pool I go.....lol :)

Hope everyone has a GREAT day.....I will check in later with all my positive results, happy tracking everyone! <3:)
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,286 Member
    Options
    still here, still logging still exercising
    3 yesses today . feeling very tired recently so I keep forgetting to report into groups

really must get better sleep :)
  • jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes ate all my daily limit macos mostly carbs who am i kidding... yes tracked every morsel consumed. Yes walked aroind with a friend during lunch 40 min and 60 min aerobics at home. Feeling little down emotionally today. Had a go with ex fiance now im single and al just cause of my faith. Oh well not gonna let depression set in and affect my weightloss
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    25-August-2017

Exercise: yes, 60 minutes of circuit training. Average HR 149/ minute

Calories: under by 200

Tracking: yes, everything
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Can't believe I made it this far into August! Looking at people's activities makes me want to do more! Maybe September...
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pass #3
    Nausea, fatigue, can't exercise
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Did 30 or so minutes of lower body strength. I was huffing and puffing and sweating like crazy. Who needs running when there are heavy weights to be lifted! Haha.
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hbgrio9etapy.jpg
    Definitely not healthy, but a classic summer outdoor treat. A S'more, because everyone wants some more.

Oh man! I was debating going camping. Now I know I am going camping!
  • bocasdelbadbob
    bocasdelbadbob Posts: 111 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    2300 foot climb. Tried running my heart a little bit tighter but that didn't pan out.
    Seen a trail runner I am somewhat acquainted with. Ugh, that guy is still faster than me and he is a dang runner.
    Maybe I will go to Colorado Trail on Monday and hang out in some rarefied air for exercise.
    I don't get to hang out with Buddy if I do that though.
    So, what is morE fun? Hanging with Buddy or Colorado Trail?
    (or S'mores)
    Heh, I wonder if I could get Buddy to eat S'mores.
    Oh, and I got some new descent PR's.
    So I ain't getting stronger but I am getting crazier. That is what that means.

tmco9q09ntr1.jpg
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    August 24 and 25
    Exercise yes both days
    It's getting so much easier. I've been getting up earlier just to walk.
    Calories yes both days
    Tracking. yes both days

Going to a casual party later today (Saturday). Will see many friends haven't seen in a while. Writing my commitment now. Will stay within my goals. Will enjoy the people not the food. Will think of the weight I have lost and where I want to be by the end of the month. Thank you all challenge members for staying strong. Gives me momentum tho go on and do likewise!!!!