August 29 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Congratulations to @SimonsChange!!!
    You are a winner in our team!
    We don't want to see you leave us, but this is your goal and you have earned it!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I am at another tax law conference today and tomorrow. It's interesting as my job is to legally employ tax reduction strategies. It's similar to legal alchemy. It's my job to create more gold from base metal everyday business situations.
    My report for the day is Yes X 3
    I'll do better reporting when I am at home
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @am_change Congratulations! What a wonderful way to commemorate your hard work these last 10 months!

@SimonsChange Congratulations! I'm glad you did well! Thank you for joining the service service!

@pribud Excellent work! Way to make and surpass your goal!

Exercise? Yes; 55 minutes of strength training and a 1.25 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. A little over 4km of walking/running. My husband is home after a week away so it was great to be able to get out of the house in the evening and have some time to myself. I would have kept going but the sun went down so fast! I forget how short our days are getting.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Not too much today did some bodyweight training and minor walking around looking for papers
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    (136.05/ 140) Mile Goal

Spent the majority of the day filling out paperwork and will spend tomorrow doing the same hopefully.

Always thankful for UAC it's such a great community of people giving it their all and supporting each other during the good days & pass days it's a wonderful community that I'll see lasting for a long time.

@Sandera2 Thanks! and I'm glad you're enjoying hiking it's certainly a wonderful thing to do and certainly a great way to bond with your dog. Stay Healthy and Happy :smile:

@pribud Congratulations on 30pounds! That's huge it's amazing how much of a difference it can make just taking it day by day it certainly adds up. Stay Healthy & Happy and keep it up

@am_change Great job making it to the winners circle and even more amazing job saying No thank you. I always find that rough to turn down stuff when I'm offered it but the more you turn down the more your body thanks you in the long run! Keep up the great progress and stay Healthy & Happy.

@RangerRickL It's hard to believe when I joined UAC I weighed over 40pounds more than I do now and and managed to stick with counting calories now for over 127days. Thanks for letting this group stay active and continue on, it's helped me and a lot of others so much and I appreciate all that you and the other UAC Members do. Stay Healthy & Happy and keep up the fantastic work it's good to be active at all ages and I hope I'm like you when I'm older.

@Pears734 Thanks for the kind words there's nothing I'd rather do! Keep up the great work and Stay Healthy & Happy.

Edit - Also I intend to stick with UAC up until I'm told it's time to leave for basic so hopefully I'll be able to stay in for majority of September as they're expecting me to ship in around 4weeks I'll find out more tomorrow and after meps.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    29-August-2017

Great job, everybody!! You are all so inspirational!

I really needed some rest, today, so I didn't do a workout. Instead, I made sure that I did a lot of walking. I ended up with 9500 steps.

Calories were within my limit

Tracking: yes, everything.

Cheers, all!

• pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Had a GREAT day today! :)

Recap

exercise yes 45 mins. walking
    calories yes 1239/1490
    tracking yes
    water 16 glasses

@SimonsChange Congratulations on your day! I am sure you will ace it tomorrow too. So glad to hear you will be sticking with us until you ship out! You must be very proud of yourself! :) Congratulations on your month as well, you will have no problem surpassing your goal even if it is just walking! AWESOME JOB! :)
    @craigo3154 what great time today! It may take a while but I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! :)
    @Dosse1320 WOW! Sounds like you had quite the day! My grandkids play me out and I need a nap after they leave too, good for you going for a walk after! :)
    @am_change WOW! 10 months and you stuck with us the whole time. I am so glad you made the winner's circle this month. You have inspired me so much, with all the temptation put in front of you and winning against your mother in law! So happy for you! <3:)
    @pears734 thank you for the kind words. Sounds like you had a good day too!
    #RangerRickL Thank you, and you are nice too! :D

Thank you everyone for sharing your journey with us, I totally enjoy reading about your successes. Keep up the great work and hope to see you all in September! <3B)