Books you swear by for Keto

Options
StarvingDiva
StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
I admit I don't have a lot of books on the subject and I do want to read more about the science of keto, but the book that got me started is the 30 day ketogenic cleanse by Maria Emmerich, and subsequently I bought her Keto Comfort Foods cookbook, that woman knows her way around a recipe, I eat things I never thought I would. When I veer off into lots of cheese, I stall and it leads me back to carbs, so I must say I have been steering clear of the fat head dough areas, I went off keto when I was on vacation, not hugely but I did partake in things that were definitely not keto and It has taken me almost a month to get back into it, NEVER AGAIN. Its not worth it. So tell me your recommendations for books if you have some you swear by for Keto. There are so many out there.

Replies

• tamikappes
    tamikappes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keto Clarity by Jimmy More and Dr Eric Westman
  • tamikappes
    tamikappes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The Obesity Code by Dr Jason Fung
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Dr. Berg (Youtube)
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Fivepts wrote: »
    Dr. Berg (Youtube)

I follow him

• BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Dr Jason Fung - as above the Obesity Code and I've also read the Complete Guide to Fasting and given that a go. I haven't read Keto Clarity but I do listen to Jimmy Moore's podcast (Keto Talk). It used to be with Dr Adam Nally but I note he's got another doctor on it now. Not sure what happened there... The ads are annoying but the interviews are good.
    Everything else I get from dietdoctor.com. I've just started back at the beginning again on the 2 week Keto plan and last night had Asian Cabbage Stir-Fry. Bulletproof coffee for breakfast.
    It's my day 4 no sugar today and I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER than I was last week. Keto works.
    Happy to be here too :)