Shout Out Your Average Pounds / Day Success!

Options
surfteam1689
surfteam1689 Posts: 73 Member
Wow, I just found this group. To date, as of this morning, I have been on IP for 72 days. I use a Digital Scale...
202.6 lbs. - Start Weight
163.0 lbs. - This Morning's Weight

That's 39.6 lbs. lost in 72 days, or...

0.55 lbs. / Day

Where are YOU at??? :-)

Replies

• hairbag
    hairbag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome !! I am on day 25 haven't been weighed since day 20 and at that point I was down 15.5lbs
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm two months in and lost 37lbs so far. :smiley:
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Today is day 9 for me, I'm down 11 lbs. Love the first week weigh in! lol
  • lodabb2014
    lodabb2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is day 80. I started at 213, today, I am at 169. That works out to .55 pounds a day. I can totally live with that!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Today is my 96th day and I've hit the 40lbs mark, thats just under 0.5 a day average. I'm thrilled with that!!
  • nisharae89
    nisharae89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    57 days and 38 pounds.. I'm ok with that.. first week was great (14 pounds) then some ok weeks, then some slow weeks.. back to 3.5/4 a week the past two though! .56 pounds a day... would like it a bit more, but I'm cool if I can manage 4 pounds a week.
  • DanaPereira
    DanaPereira Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I started IP today and a bit overwhelmed but extremely excited. My problem is I am good at following a program until I get near where I am feeling like a million bucks and the slowly fade away. What that really means is I have no problems do the program but have a problem keeping the weight off

I have a question, does anyone split their 80z of dinner protein with lunch, say 4oz at lunch and 4oz at dinner?
  • JasonOnceAgain
    JasonOnceAgain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I started IP today and a bit overwhelmed but extremely excited. My problem is I am good at following a program until I get near where I am feeling like a million bucks and the slowly fade away. What that really means is I have no problems do the program but have a problem keeping the weight off

I have a question, does anyone split their 80z of dinner protein with lunch, say 4oz at lunch and 4oz at dinner?

Yes, you can. A lot of people do as they find the 8oz with the veggies to be a lot to eat in one sitting. I think you can even do things like 4 oz at supper, 3 at lunch and an egg for a snack for 1oz